[Game] Kings @ Thunder - Monday, Jan. 15 - ***5 PM*** PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I like this. I really like this. And based on the look on Joerger's face, I think he likes it, too. And I think he was expecting it.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!

We are playing very sloppy offense(they are also a very good defensive team), yet we have a lead. That's what happens you aren't handicapped defensively by Zbo and the other team knows they can produce a good shot by simply running a screen and roll with Zbo's man.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
They always have some things they don't like at the opponent arenas lol

I remember the same thing happened about loud music in arena at San Antonio and then other time Grant was angry that in Utah the mascot was on the court with a motorcycle lol
Anyone who knows me knows the disdain I hold for Howdy Doody. In these instances, however, I totally agree with him. Having a motorcycle on the court is lunacy. One tiny drop of oil could result in a career-ending injury. You don't want to see that happen, no matter how remote the chance. And the music? We do the same thing sometimes to visiting teams so I can't blame other arenas for doing the same.

For one of the few times, I agree with Grant that the music and sound during Kings possessions is way to loud. Apparently Joerger asked them twice to turn it down. There must be a rule in place.
The fact that it bothers so many of us is exactly why they do it. I am surprised it is allowed as well, but if it isn't against the rules I don't see why more don't employ it. Other than it just sucks from a purist standpoint, which I mostly ascribe to.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So I'm thinking we need to get about a 40 point lead. I absolutely love Bogs' facial expressions. What I love even more, however, is how he is constantly looking around, assessing the court. I swear his head is on a swivel.