[Game] Kings @ Suns - Monday, Oct. 23 - 7 PT

Geez. Phx is having a real crumby week. J Jackson points his fingers like a gun at a fan and cusses them out, Watson fired, Bledsoe wants out. And Mehmet Okur fired as assistant coach with an epic tweet that had now been deleted on his way out, PHX is definitely making a run for most dysfunctional franchise. And I thought the bulls had it wrapped up when Portis sucker punched his own teammate.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Geez. Phx is having a real crumby week. J Jackson points his fingers like a gun at a fan and cusses them out, Watson fired, Bledsoe wants out. And Mehmet Okur fired as assistant coach with an epic tweet that had now been deleted on his way out, PHX is definitely making a run for most dysfunctional franchise. And I thought the bulls had it wrapped up when Portis sucker punched his own teammate.
:p
And Bledsoe "liked" Okur's IG post too. Hilarious.

Hopefully the Kings put their feet on PHX's neck. I don't want the embarrassment of losing to this tirefire.

I am confused on why the Suns did not trade Bledsoe, then draft a new PG. That's a dumb organization.. they probably could've easily gotten Denver's 1st round pick which was #13 overall.

Deepest PG draft since 2009. You had Dennis Smith Jr, DeAaron Fox, and Frank Ntilikina. All 3 would've been perfect fits with your franchise player in a rebuild. Your 27yearold PG in his prime requests a trade and you decide to keep him because why?

I can't help but feel like your average fan is smarter than some professional GMs....... do some guys just lack common sense??

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So Bogs is probable (or game-time decision), Bledsoe is out, Phoenix has an interim coach ... This is a WINNABLE game for the Kings. All they need to do is show their heart, hustle, energy and effort (and tenacity) and not even look at the dumpster fire. Just get out there and do their jobs. This is a time for the vets to step up and make sure they keep the kids focused on what matters. Getting the win and getting back home.

#GoKings

So Bogs is probable (or game-time decision), Bledsoe is out, Phoenix has an interim coach ... This is a WINNABLE game for the Kings. All they need to do is show their heart, hustle, energy and effort (and tenacity) and not even look at the dumpster fire. Just get out there and do their jobs. This is a time for the vets to step up and make sure they keep the kids focused on what matters. Getting the win and getting back home.

#GoKings
I agree, but I always get scared with these kinds of games. It's not unusual for teams to play well after a coach gets fired. It's nice that Bledsoe is out!

SOOOOOOOOOO......... this is what it looks like from the other side! :rolleyes:

I am confused on why the Suns did not trade Bledsoe, then draft a new PG. That's a dumb organization.. they probably could've easily gotten Denver's 1st round pick which was #13 overall.

Deepest PG draft since 2009. You had Dennis Smith Jr, DeAaron Fox, and Frank Ntilikina. All 3 would've been perfect fits with your franchise player in a rebuild. Your 27yearold PG in his prime requests a trade and you decide to keep him because why?

I can't help but feel like your average fan is smarter than some professional GMs....... do some guys just lack common sense??
The average fan has a short memory. He/she remembers their predictions that came to pass. But they quickly forget all their 'bad' predictions. That said, there is sometimes a common sense gap. But the average fan doesn't have to be trapped by the constraint known as common sense.