Kings @ Suns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went over the tape of the last 5 minutes of the game.

Around 4 minutes left Ron passes to Martin who passes to SAR who loses the ball out of bounds.

Next time Ron touches the ball is around 2:15 left and he passes to SAR. The ball is poked away and with the shot clock running down, he takes a shot and misses.

At 1:26 Ron takes a 10 ft shot and misses. 6 secs were left on the shot clock when the shot was taken.

At 55 sec. Ron passes to Marton who passes it back. He forces a shot against Marian and loses the ball out of bounds.

(edit: It was actually SAR taking the 3pt shot, not Ron.)

I don't see too much wrong with how Ron played. He just missed. If he made a couple of those shots, he would be the hero. He did pass the ball when he could and he took shots when he had to. He forced one shot and maybe another.

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
While I have no problem with Adelman sticking with the guys that got us back into the game in the 4th qtr, it was apparent to me that Shareef was running out of gas. 2 possessions in a row he lost the ball late in the game. Fatigue may have been a factor. After all, he still has a lot to do to get his strength and his stamina back. I would have put Brad back in with about 5 min to go. He was, after all, plenty rested by that time. But, I am not a coach, so what do I know.

suns beat us because we played last night, just like we beat the bulls last night.
It was good to see adleman finally leave a team in who had brought the team back, and let them win or lose it. not like he used to do and just let the starters come back in and lose the game.

Game was plain and simple. Kings played night before and were on the back end of a back 2 back, the Suns were at home and did not play yesterday.

I was very impressed with the way the Kings bench fought back, nash in there or not! I believe the Kings are actually an excellent matchup for the Kings without amare. It will be different if he was playing.

I loved the storm back into the game in the 4th, thought we had a very good chance to win it, but meh. Nice effort, but a tough loss.

Definitely don't know why Skinner wasn't played at all tonight. Regardless of the Suns quickness.

Hawks - watch out

Status
Not open for further replies.