[Game] Kings @ Suns Game Thread 11/12/2010

here's a question - how many bricks jackson must fire to find himself on the bench???
ohhand also were the worst shooting team in the league

Why don't we consistently feed cousins in the post? Especially this game...I'm going to have an aneurysm
We've been trying to run plays for him, but they are denying him the ball int he post. He isn't moving to try to reestablish position either. He seems to just give up when they front him.

I gotta get something off my chest here.

To Coach,

While you may have finally settled on a starting lineup, your 'rotation' is still a mess. Some nights we see Wright, some nights we see Greene. Some nights we see Thompson, some nights we see Jackson. Some nights you leave Udrih in with the second unit, Some nights you leave Evans in with the second unit. Look at how the bench played tonight. They are the reason we went down by 10. We need consistency everywhere. We looked totally lost on offense with Udrih, Wright, Garcia, Jackson, and Cousins out there together. And you know what? I think thats the first time that combo HAS been out there. Its the 8th game man, cmon.

To me personally, Garcia is a big disappointment. Bad defense and surprisingly low basketball IQ. He makes goofy turnovers on offense which derive more from cockiness/laziness. I remember the other game when he kept the ball instead of kicking it out despite being swarmed by three players.

Omri has the highest basketball IQ on the team. His decision making has greatly improved. He is also a hustler on defense. However he has difficulty creating his own shot. Also he is an inconsistent outside shooter.

K

king07

we are such a terrible basketball team...this team was at least fun to watch last year but now they are just unwatchable.

Early in the second quarter with the bench in we got our best looks of the game. Its too bad that the players on the court just didn't have the ability to execute. If our starters could learn to move the ball like they were we would be in a lot better shape.

Kings have not won in Phoenix in over 5 years - and it's looking like a broken record. At the half Steve Nash has 17 Pts 7 Assist 5 Boards 1 TO 1 Stl - and the dude is 37yo. Suns shot 56% to Kings 36%.

This could get really out of hand quick if Kings don't come out in 3rd Q with major adjustment. Double team Nash, stop settling for deep outside shots and get inside to punish Phoenix small, weak front line.