• This season being 1/8th over.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • The pharmaceuticals required to get through entire Kings games

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Demarcus Cousins

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters
well we did give up 40+ points in the 4th
We also scored 39. End of the game probably tacked on an unnecessary 20 points or so to the total. We kept hitting FT's and they just kept chucking and hitting 3s and we were playing "prevent" defense and just not looking to foul.

So the 44 really doesn't concern me.

Omg you were serious. I thought you was joking. My bad.
I wasn't serious about taking Jimmer out as the reason the Suns went crazy. I was serious about his defense. He has been pretty good. He will never be a stopper but he makes his man work and is usually where he is suppose to be.

I think IT-Jimmer can be a really effective tandem. 1st off, Jimmer can actually hit some shots off IT playmaking. Secondly, Jimmer can take share some of the playmaking load off IT. When it's IT-Thornton-Outlaw-Ppat-Whoever, it's all on IT to make everything happen offensively. Jimmer can help alleviate some of that pressure for him with the 2nd unit.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Listening to as much as the post-game via ALP as I can, until they cut it off, and I have a request: can they go ahead and fire the "High Flier," and expand Kayte's role, please?

I think IT-Jimmer can be a really effective tandem. 1st off, Jimmer can actually hit some shots off IT playmaking. Secondly, Jimmer can take share some of the playmaking load off IT. When it's IT-Thornton-Outlaw-Ppat-Whoever, it's all on IT to make everything happen offensively. Jimmer can help alleviate some of that pressure for him with the 2nd unit.
It would be interesting to see. Jimmer looks like he's getting a little more comfortable out there, and was actually wide open a number of times (COUGH JOHN SALMONS!!!!!) but didn't get the ball. Part of it is that he's camping at the top of the arc as opposed to in the corners, and passing it back out top is certainly less natural for the player who penetrates as compared to say passing it to the wings. The other part is pure and plain ol' tunnel vision that our players tend to get. Also think Jimmer may be trying to create/ get in the lane a little too much given his relatively-weak dribble. It's improved for sure, but take that play at the end of the quarter for instance - he could have just pulled up for a 3 pointer, but instead chose to drive, lost the handle and didn't get to put a shot up before the clock expired.