Votes: 40 72.7%
  • This season being 1/8th over.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • The pharmaceuticals required to get through entire Kings games

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Demarcus Cousins

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters
Give the Suns props. I think they've got a good coach in Hornacek and they play hard every game. They should be a good team in a couple of years

Looks like a win tonight, these guys are finally deciding to show up, work hard and play like a team. This Suns team is talented and nobody really knows, these are really 2 quality wins. First night come back and go in there the second night knowing the Suns want it and to beat them down in the 3rd. Malone is getting through to these kids

FWIW I attended a game vs. Portland a few years ago where the Kings were down by 10 with 52 seconds to go and sent the game into overtime (and then got thumped in overtime). That's my standard for the 'when is it over?' question. Fortunately that won't come into play tonight.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The sportsmanship exhibited by our guys after the buzzer is also a nice change. Whatever doubts I may have had about Mike Malone are rapidly evaporating.

Give the Suns props. I think they've got a good coach in Hornacek and they play hard every game. They should be a good team in a couple of years
hornacek has them playing the right way. They never quit and they go all out the whole game. It's lead them to some pretty nice wins this year, especially considering everyone thought they wouldn't surpass 10 wins