Kings @ Spurs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Jerry talking about how Jason Hart is Keeping Parker out of the paint and then he goes right in and scores on Jason Hart.

KP said:
I love Jerry talking about how Jason Hart is Keeping Parker out of the paint and then he goes right in and scores on Jason Hart.
C'mon that was on Brad 100%. He's at least got to do something in the paint on D. Hart is doing a great job.

SacTownKid said:
C'mon that was on Brad 100%. He's at least got to do something in the paint on D. Hart is doing a great job.
Please, Hart sucks and his D is average at best Parker can go right by him whenever he wants. How come you don't say the same thing when Mike gets beat on D :rolleyes: ?

KP said:
Please, Hart sucks and his D is average at best Parker can go right by him whenever he wants. How come you don't say the same thing when Mike gets beat on D :rolleyes: ?
How many PG's have you seen stop Parker from driving?? You can't stop a point gaurd from driving all the time. Thats why they make shotblockers.

SacTownKid said:
How many PG's have you seen stop Parker from driving?? You can't stop a point gaurd from driving all the time. Thats whey they make shotblockers.
Like I said why don't you say that about Bibby? If what your saying is true then there is no difference between the two at the defensive end, niether one of them can stop anybody consistantly... only difference is Mike can actually score.

KP said:
Like I said why don't you say that about Bibby? If what your saying is true then there is no difference between the two at the defensive end, niether one of them can stop anybody consistantly... only difference is Mike can actually score.
Say what? Bibby is doing a pretty darn good job on D tonight too.

HndsmCelt said:
Kings up by one at the half... that ain't bad!

Playing some good D, and that's beautiful!
Yes, the D was pretty good. Its the rebounding that sucks. Get stops, don't get the RB.

But I shouldn't complain right now. The Kings had a great 2nd quarter.

HndsmCelt said:
Cut the big guy some slcak he was wide open and it's a shot he can hit. No complaints here about taking that one.
I was talking about the rebound that Rasho got over him. I rarely have a problem with Brads shot selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.