[Game] Kings @ Spurs, Friday July 31, 5 PM PT

This team just had too many guys out and too many guys just not ready to go.
I think a coach lacking common sense is the bigger issue here and might end up being the reason this team has little chance of breaking that streak this year. What a clear freaking bungle. He started with one bungle (2 PG's with Fox off the ball) and switched it up to a worse bungle (two big).

His players played their ***** off for him and Luke Walton just flushed it in an instant. I hate to say it, but LeBron might know a thing or two about a thing or two.
He was an embarrassment today. Luke was absolutely terrible. In the last 4 minutes, the Spurs ran the SAME FREAKING PLAY EVERY TIME DOWN THE FLOOR and Luke just watched it helplessly. Make a substitution. Trap that pick and roll. Don't switch the screen. Do something other than watch your team suffer from your inadequacy.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I think a coach lacking common sense is the bigger issue here and might end up being the reason this team has little chance of breaking that streak this year. What a clear freaking bungle. He started with one bungle (2 PG's with Fox off the ball) and switched it up to a worse bungle (two big).
Honestly had flashbacks to the Reke at SF experience but at least that made some sense because IT was good.

If this were a normal situation you know Buddy would be out there shooting for hours after a poor performance like this. Can he do that in the bubble?

Also I can't recall a single moment this entire season where I thought to myself "Luke Walton is a pretty good coach". Maybe some out of timeouts plays is as close as it gets.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Wasted a great effort from De'Aaron and Bogi because we decided to play a traditional lineup against the Spurs, who have gone small for the first time in Pop's tenure.
Bjelica was guarding Lonnie Walker for a good 8 minutes in the 3rd, ended up killing us when they switched Derozan onto him three times in a row in the 4th...

Like should have to walk around the Bubble with a big W in red lipstick on his forehead until the next game.
First things first. He better take responsibility in his post game. There are no moral victories here. You are competing with teams that don't have nearly the experience as the Kings do on their roster. For them not to make it to an 8/9 battle is honestly not acceptable. Figure it out Luke.

First things first. He better take responsibility in his post game. There are no moral victories here. You are competing with teams that don't have nearly the experience as the Kings do on their roster. For them not to make it to an 8/9 battle is honestly not acceptable. Figure it out Luke.
Unfortunately, if Luke has shown us one thing this season it is that he absolutely cannot figure it out

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Bjelica was guarding Lonnie Walker for a good 8 minutes in the 3rd, ended up killing us when they switched Derozan onto him three times in a row in the 4th...
Bjeli is a solid defender when he’s allowed to freelance as a center but when you’re asking him to stay on a man on the perimeter, it’s just not gonna work.