Kings @ Sonics GAme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my...what a start. I thought we would come out and play agressive....we need to score NOW!. I have a bad feeling, this might be a blowout, we a getting killed on the glass.

I only am listening to the radio...but man, what the heck is going on with the Kings. They can't get a rebound therefore, the Sonics made a basket after getting 5 offensive rebounds in a row.

Kings are 0-9 and its been more than 3 minutes. The only point was Peja technical free throw. Do the Kings look nervous? What's going on?

Thank goodness Adelman called a timeout.

Rockmeister said:
I only am listening to the radio...but man, what the heck is going on with the Kings. They can't get a rebound therefore, the Sonics made a basket after getting 5 offensive rebounds in a row.

Kings are 0-9 and its been more than 3 minutes. The only point was Peja technical free throw. Do the Kings look nervous? What's going on?

Thank goodness Adelman called a timeout.

The Kings look both lackadaisical and frustrated at the same time.

Just heard Gary Gerould say that Sonics shouldn't be scoring this easy against the Kings. He said he's worried and he said if you are a Kings fan, you should be worried too.

Status
Not open for further replies.