Kings @ Sonics (Game 5) Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bibby earns the 5th foul on the Sonics, so he heads to the line after this timeout. I don't really want to listen to the Kings settle for jumpers for the rest of this quarter now that each and every foul they draw will earn them free throws.

Actually I think they called a foul on Evans and Sonics are getting the ball.

Whew..Nevermind.. that shows how much the tnt announcers know

Last edited:
i'm not dissappointed if we lose this one...this isn't their fault...they played hard and that no call on the foul on Peja just slowed down the kings' offense...good job ref...hope you choke on your dinner tonight

Viking said:
Wait, did they call a foul on the Kings?
i'm not sure, the brilliant annoucers were all like " it's on you and it's going the other way" right before the ad, i have no idea.

but we'll find out right here

Team Dime said:
Mike and Peja are dead tired, hopefully adrenaline will take over.
I admire Rick for this though. Cat is out, the only guys that have given you anything off the bench today are Corliss and Mo, and Mo is playing SG riight now.

You can't take Bibby or Peja out, you gotta ride em and hope they get you to the finish.

Really could have used a few good minutes from Bjax in the 4th

Ft Ft Ft Ft Ft Ft Ft Ft Ft Ft Ft Ft Ft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.