Kings @ Sixers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AriesMar27

wow..... gotta love this team....

we can pull through and make this a season to remember..... to be proud of.... what cant we do?

go kings

OptimusRhyme said:
I haven't seen Thomas play a lot before, how does he look out there?
Sounds as if he is playing well. Has earned 8 free throws so far.

Dalembert with another alley oop...I think he has all of his points on dunks tonight.

Mobley back in the game...let's see if he can turn it around. Corliss is back in the game as well.

KThomas gets by CWebb but misses the layup.

What do you know? Corliss draws a foul on Korver again...I hope Adelman recognizes the mismatch and takes advantage of it all 4th quarter unless the Sixers reinsert Rogers.

Of course, Korver now has 5 fouls and just left the game. Don't know who came in for him (76ers announcers didn't say). Game tied.

Iguodala hits a three. I just can't believe the Kings couldn't pry one young player from the 76ers (Dalembert, Iguodala, etc.).

House with another three...

piksi

Hall of Famer
4cwebb said:
What do you know? Corliss draws a foul on Korver again...I hope Adelman recognizes the mismatch and takes advantage of it all 4th quarter unless the Sixers reinsert Rogers.

Of course, Korver now has 5 fouls and just left the game. Don't know who came in for him (76ers announcers didn't say). Game tied.

McKie - and no he can not guard Corliss either

Status
Not open for further replies.