Kings @ Sixers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EmKingsFan4 said:
As much as I hate to admit it I really want Cwebb to have a monster game and bring his new team a win! I really want him to show the Kings management what they threw away! I know there will be some who disagree, but I still feel the sting from Webbs departure so I know he feels it even more, so for his own pride I think he deserves this game. SORRY!
I think that we need the win much more than the Sixers. I don't want them to win, but I do want Chris to have a monster game (triple double). We didn't throw anything away, we needed to fix our problems, now tonight we will see if we fixed these problems...or worse made a bunch of new ones.

The Kings should win this one. They are more talented than the Sixers. Webb or no Webb. Hopefully Webb doesn't give O'brien the Kings secret formula.

News Conference was all about Cwebb fitting in with AI and the 76ers system. He talked a little about his leg and how he will miss some games. Nothing exciting and he talks way to fast and says to much for me to get a transcript down.

ReinadelosReys said:
Yes, please. I only get it sometimes (when CSN decides to play it)
reina, i found out that it was on espnradio.com then espnnews. i always use that at home so the connection keeps flowing and i don't get disconnected. so thank god for it. i caught the interview. maybe they'll replay it. that's what espnnews does anyway, they rerun stuff over and over again. but since this is a news conference, i don't think they rerun it. well, i hope they do. my brother wants to hear it, too.

they cut off the news conference, though. the reporters were still asking him stuff, then espnnews just cut it off.

BigWaxer said:
News Conference was all about Cwebb fitting in with AI and the 76ers system. He talked a little about his leg and how he will miss some games. Nothing exciting and he talks way to fast and says to much for me to get a transcript down.
thats okay we believed that you tried...hehe :D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You already posted it. It's been posted above AND your thread about it is in the NBA forum. My comment about it is that it shows a member of the Philadelphia 76ers at practice...

Honestly. Do you guys know what a hamstring injury is like? If he isn't 100% then there's a 50/50 chance of tearing it. And if he tares it he's out for 4-6weeks. Once you tare your hamstring once, it becomes easier to tare.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It isn't a tear, it's a strain according to all the reports. I still think he should at least suit up and show solidarity with the team.

the thing i don't understand is why peja needs one full practice before playing? if you're healthy enough, why WAIT for a practice? you've been with the team for a very long time already, i don't think you'll have any problems fitting in, finding your spot on offense, or knowing the plays.

i do want him to be 100% and not risk reaggravating the hammy. i just don't get why wait for a full practice before playing.

LMM said:
the thing i don't understand is why peja needs one full practice before playing? if you're healthy enough, why WAIT for a practice? you've been with the team for a very long time already, i don't think you'll have any problems fitting in, finding your spot on offense, or knowing the plays.

i do want him to be 100% and not risk reaggravating the hammy. i just don't get why wait for a full practice before playing.
Good point but he probably wants a full practise just so see how the hammy will hold up. If you know what I mean? The greatest risk of him re-injuring it is when he cools down (say when some one else is free throw shooting) and then he starts running again. My guess would be he wants to see if it will last.

does anybody remember wen bobby jackson played one game against minesota to see if he was ready to play last year? i think he made the abdominal strain even worse and missed the whole playoffs. well im not sure if he did make it worse and he was gonna miss the playoffs no matter what but i hope Peja doesnt play this one unless he truly is 100%.

^^ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

how are they all interacting?? lots of hugs? smiles? what? what's going on?

i'm nervous and excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.