Kings sign Corey Brewer

But really, a
Holmes/Len
Barnes
Brewer
Baze
CoJo
defensive unit is possibly the best/scrappiest defensive lineup the Kings have had the capability of playing since at least 2006.
Might score a single point in however many minutes they play but hey!

Good signing with Brewer though. Another indication we see more small-ball with Baze/Brewer getting run at the 3, moving Barnes down to the 4.

But really, a
Holmes/Len
Barnes
Brewer
Baze
CoJo
defensive unit is possibly the best/scrappiest defensive lineup the Kings have had the capability of playing since at least 2006.
When Baze started making his mark, I was so looking forward to seeing him on the floor with Richaun Holmes. Now the ante has been upped with the signing of Corey Brewer.

The lineup you have above may not have much scoring potential, but I sure love the effort, hustle, passion and defensive abilities.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Might score a single point in however many minutes they play but hey!

Good signing with Brewer though. Another indication we see more small-ball with Baze/Brewer getting run at the 3, moving Barnes down to the 4.
Who needs offense when you have the Ukrainian Stifle Tower scoring with ridiculous efficiency because all of his shots are dunks or putbacks?

welcome back Corey, I too was bummed he wasn’t retained, and any other favourite ex King player that gets an opportunity to play on any team under the circumstanc.