[Game] Kings @ San Antonio Spurs 4/2/2023 3pm Pacific 6 pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
ofcourse they start by making every 3 while we miss ours... strange things happen in these daytime games.. hopefully not in this one though

The spurs are pretty much playing a bench unit as their starters, the 3rd stringers are in the bench and their best gleaguers fill in for the 3rd stringers. such a blatant tank..

The_Jamal

Hall of Famer
Kings have to be careful. This Spurs team on the floor is very reminiscent of a lot of the squads we used to be at the end of a season. Bad, but young and hungry players looking to win a roster spot. They aren't just going to lay-over and die. Just beyond flat right now.

Kessler coming in and completely dominating on defense, forcing three consecutive turnovers. I've seen enough. Permanent rotation player.
I think what's most impressive is it's not like he's some vet that's used to the NBA/established and being traded Not having a training camp/off-season with the Kings and still being so effective as young guy bodes so well for him going forward.

And as I type this, he gets vertical, gets a stop at the rim. He's why we're not down 10+ right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.