[Game] Kings @ Raptors - Sunday, Dec. 17 - 12:30 PT

I don't see Carter retiring after this season. I know he is looking into getting a TV gig at some point but he can still help a team in limited minutes. A contender or two should come calling this summer if all goes right for him this year.

Casey is doing a hell of a job with those Raps.

Really.. Without Ibaka, the defensive anchor. Raps have a great backcourt, but not much else. Anounby, Powell, Poetl, Miles, Van Vleet, and Powell. Are you kidding me?Team made some serious adjustments at the half. I mean they won’t beat Boston or Cleveland. But, Casey has to be up for COY. I uses to knock Casey. But, he's extracting a lot of smart play from the limited talent on the team.

Casey is doing a hell of a job with those Raps.

Really.. Without Ibaka, the defensive anchor. Raps have a great backcourt, but not much else. Anounby, Powell, Poetl, Miles, Van Vleet, and Powell. Are you kidding me?Team made some serious adjustments at the half. I mean they won’t beat Boston or Cleveland. But, Casey has to be up for COY. I uses to knock Casey. But, he's extracting a lot of smart play from the limited talent on the team.
He also was the guy that nearly got a injury prone Twolves team with Love leading the way nearly to 500. with a 40-42 season I believe which under the circumstances in a tough West at the time was quiet a feat.