[Game] Kings @ Raptors - Sunday, Dec. 17 - 12:30 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Another Sunday matinee...I can hardly contain my glee.

Looks like both Malachi and DeAaron may be sitting this one out. They are currently (as of Saturday 3 pm) both listed as "game time decisions" but most of the stuff I've seen on Twitter seems to indicate the Kings will probably just rest both of them.

It's cold up here...and windy as all get out (a phrase my great-grandmother used to use all the time that I never really understood). Little disconcerting for those people who live in the areas of Bangor and Loma Rica and are still trying to put their lives back together after the fires. Always a concern when you live in the middle of a forest, too. Especially when we haven't had a lot of rain yet this year. When the wind comes roaring through the tall pines, it sounds like a freight train. I normally love listening to storms from inside the safety of my little abode but wind is something else. One of those trees falling on your house can definitely ruin your day.

Not too much to say about the game. We just played the Raptors - and it didn't go particularly well. Without Fox, I'll probably being focusing on Mason, Bogs and WCS and how well they when they're on the court together. Heck, add Hield and Skal to the mix and see if they can make things work.

It's a good day to be a Kings fan.

GO KINGS!

Looks like both Malachi and DeAaron may be sitting this one out. They are currently (as of Saturday 3 pm) both listed as "game time decisions" but most of the stuff I've seen on Twitter seems to indicate the Kings will probably just rest both of them.

It's cold up here...and windy as all get out (a phrase my great-grandmother used to use all the time that I never really understood). Little disconcerting for those people who live in the areas of Bangor and Loma Rica and are still trying to put their lives back together after the fires. Always a concern when you live in the middle of a forest, too. Especially when we haven't had a lot of rain yet this year. When the wind comes roaring through the tall pines, it sounds like a freight train. I normally love listening to storms from inside the safety of my little abode but wind is something else. One of those trees falling on your house can definitely ruin your day.

Not too much to say about the game. We just played the Raptors - and it didn't go particularly well. Without Fox, I'll probably being focusing on Mason, Bogs and WCS and how well they when they're on the court together. Heck, add Hield and Skal to the mix and see if they can make things work.

GO KINGS!
Liked yout post like all get out. Go Kings!

dude12

Hall of Famer
Would be nice to see Skal play a bit more but I'd rather see Papa. With Fox out, that usually means he gives opportunity to Jackson.

Kingster

Hall of Famer

GO KINGS!
LOL. Maybe that where the phrase, "Get out of here!" came from.

Per Jason Jones twitter, Zbo is out (rest).
Yes! This is exactly what I want to see as the 1/3 mark passes. Hopefully we will find an exponential growth to his rests/game, to 100% in the last 10 games.
Also, I think we can fairly judge our talent now. Gonna take a good hard look at Skal and Bogie this game.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Ah, a classic case of "be careful what you wish for" as far as Z-Bo is concerned.

In other news, I love the claw logo. In fact, if I weren't a Kings fan, the Toronto Raptors mascot would definitely be my favorite.

GO KINGS!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well, this looks better than I thought it would at the start. Of course, I realized last night the guys are probably still on California time so it's not quite as early as our Sunday matinees here.

Resting Z-Bo was an interesting strategy on Joerger's part. I think part of it might actually have been to totally blow up the Raptors game plan. :p

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I don't mean this as a slight to Koufos, he's a useful player but I want each and every one of his minutes to be PapaG's from here on out.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oops. Sorry. That was supposed to go in another thread. I'd move it but I think I'm the only one in here anyway. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't mean this as a slight to Koufos, he's a useful player but I want each and every one of his minutes to be PapaG's from here on out.
Papa G is coming along because Joerger isn't pushing him too hard too fast. What's the hurry?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Put WCS in there in place of Skal and let's see what happens. I just don't see Skal contributing very much at the moment. I LIKE MASON AND BOGS together...a lot.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Papa G is coming along because Joerger isn't pushing him too hard too fast. What's the hurry?
PapaG HAS proven capable when given his spot minutes both this year in very very limited action and last season after THE TRADE. It's not like Koufos is a minute monster; so trade him and give that time to Papa.

It's not like he's a lost puppy at all times, then I would get it if he didn't get any minutes.