Kings play absolutely no D whatsoever

R

romanianusa

That was horrendous. No way you can win Championship w/ no D. I mean they don't even care to play defense, letting Suns do whatever they want.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
kind of an odd hing about playing the Suns -- nobody looks like they are playing any D. Suns scored 115 or whatever against the Spurs a couple of weeks ago.

R

romanianusa

It's like layup drill for the Suns every time they have possesion of the ball. They hardly EVER make them at least a take a difficult shot. That ain't going to get you pass the Suns.

One more thing, what in the world is Brad Miller doing...missing a wide open layup in crucial time. He could have dunk it!! That probably would have given the Kings a little breathing room...and probably a win. And at the end Brad could have easilly do a layup if he's quick enough. He always seem to be a little slow in putting the ball up...that's why Amare blocked it. Do i think it's a goaltending?? I think it's a close-call from the replay. It could go either way in my opinion. Some refs call it and some don't....that's how inconsistent NBA refs are.

Last edited by a moderator:
romanianusa said:
It's like layup drill for the Suns every time they have possesion of the ball. They hardly EVER make them at least a take a difficult shot. That ain't going to get you pass the Suns.
Have you even watched the Suns play this year? EVERY NIGHT IS A ****ING LAYUP DRILL

R

romanianusa

Mad D said:
Have you even watched the Suns play this year? EVERY NIGHT IS A ****ING LAYUP DRILL
No I don't get to watch the Suns play at all...but I can tell the Kings defense are probably one of the worst if not the worst in the league by the way they play...seriously. They don't even scare anybody in the league with that type of defense...and transition defense is horrible even if the Kings have everybody almost everyone back and still giving up transition bucket...like someone just run by Webber one time and Steve Nash passed to him for a layup.

It's not that they can't play defense...it's that they don't care...is what i am saying....with a little effort and awareness....things like easy layups shouldn't have happened.

Kings played to timid and were extremeley tentative the game was coming too easy for them early, they played alot of Defense in the first quarter but dropped off and engaged in a shoot out.They played hard and didn't give up should of won the game but they can easily beat the suns in a 7 game series but if they keep getting screwed by politics it's going to be another 2nd or 3rd round exit.

shaka zulu said:
Kings played to timid and were extremeley tentative the game was coming too easy for them early, they played alot of Defense in the first quarter but dropped off and engaged in a shoot out.They played hard and didn't give up should of won the game but they can easily beat the suns in a 7 game series but if they keep getting screwed by politics it's going to be another 2nd or 3rd round exit.
I actually agree with Shaka.

Kings don't play defense. Blah blah blah... What about Phoenix who gave up 123 points to Sac. Oh I guess it's okay to not play defense as long as you win the game?

Also the Kings worst defense in the league has won them games against the Spurs and Houston among others.

R

romanianusa

shaka zulu said:
they can easily beat the suns in a 7 game series QUOTE]

You're kidding right?? No way they can beat Suns in the Playoffs with that type of defense...no way. The Suns are just too explosive.

Here is my opinion of the Kings. Since they play absolutely NO DEFENSE whatsoever...their only chance of winning in ANY GAME including Playoffs depends on if the opponents struggle or not by that i mean...the Kings will give opponents wide open looks every single time and so if the opponents can't nail those open shots, then Kings are likely to win the game...BUT, if the opponents are HOT, Kings are going to have to nullify their shooting fire power with their own...they can't depend on their defense because it is absolutely useless.

romanianusa said:
shaka zulu said:
they can easily beat the suns in a 7 game series QUOTE]

You're kidding right?? No way they can beat Suns in the Playoffs with that type of defense...no way. The Suns are just too explosive.

Here is my opinion of the Kings. Since they play absolutely NO DEFENSE whatsoever...their only chance of winning in ANY GAME including Playoffs depends on if the opponents struggle or not by that i mean...the Kings will give opponents wide open looks every single time and so if the opponents can't nail those open shots, then Kings are likely to win the game...BUT, if the opponents are HOT, Kings are going to have to nullify their shooting fire power with their own...they can't depend on their defense because it is absolutely useless.
It's obvious you don't know anything about the game of Basketball.This was a game that should have been won by the kings they let alot of silly mental mistakes get the suns back in the game.The suns cannot guard teh kings and from what I saw in the first half specifically the first quarter was teh kings playing good defense against them we wehnt up by 15 points we should of pressed the gas and smoked them.But we didn't keep the same gam paln through 48 minutes.What I saw in that 1st quarter can be duplicated at will really tho, i think the game was too easy we didn't get the type of challenge we expected from them.Way too easy way too easy

Entity

Hall of Famer
Hmmm we can't win with no defense but the Suns can? They are second in the league in points allowed behind Washington. Also 2nd in fg% against them.

romanianusa said:
That was horrendous. No way you can win Championship w/ no D. I mean they don't even care to play defense, letting Suns do whatever they want.
Suns isn't a great defensive team too. They also allowed Kings to do a lot of stuff too.

R

romanianusa

shaka zulu said:
romanianusa said:
It's obvious you don't know anything about the game of Basketball.This was a game that should have been won by the kings they let alot of silly mental mistakes get the suns back in the game.The suns cannot guard teh kings and from what I saw in the first half specifically the first quarter was teh kings playing good defense against them we wehnt up by 15 points we should of pressed the gas and smoked them.But we didn't keep the same gam paln through 48 minutes.What I saw in that 1st quarter can be duplicated at will really tho, i think the game was too easy we didn't get the type of challenge we expected from them.Way too easy way too easy
Actually you don't know much about basketball...the reason the Kings went up by that much points in the 1st quarter is because of what i said about. The Kings went up depends on if the opponents struggled of making wide-open-look shot or not...in which case, the Suns struggled to make shot even though they have open looks. Kings don't play D.

R

romanianusa

Entity said:
Hmmm we can't win with no defense but the Suns can? They are second in the league in points allowed behind Washington. Also 2nd in fg% against them.
Yes you're right, the Suns can win even if they don't play D...you know why??? Because they have players with great athleticism that rebound the ball and don't give up 2nd chance shot like the Kings.

romanianusa said:
shaka zulu said:
Actually you don't know much about basketball...the reason the Kings went up by that much points in the 1st quarter is because of what i said about. The Kings went up depends on if the opponents struggled of making wide-open-look shot or not...in which case, the Suns struggled to make shot even though they have open looks. Kings don't play D.
WHAT?

You don't go 32-16 with injuries by other teams sucking. I think it has to do with how well the Kings play. This was their game to be had but they lost it in a few areas. I would say defense was not one of them since the Suns didn't play any D either. They cancelled each other out on the D end.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
romanianusa said:
Yes you're right, the Suns can win even if they don't play D...you know why??? Because they have players with great athleticism that rebound the ball and don't give up 2nd chance shot like the Kings.
Um, did you see the game? You do realize the Suns only won by two, right? So how does that make them so much better exactly?

:rolleyes:

romanianusa said:
shaka zulu said:
WE PLAYED D WE JUST WASN'T CONSISTENT AND WE FORGOT WHAT GOT US THAT LEAD.IT WAS AN EASY GAME FOR US WE LOST FOCUS PERIOD.wE COULD HAVE GOT ANY SHOT AGAINST THEM AND ARE DEFENSE IS BETTER THAN THERE D

romanianusa said:
THEIR ATHELTES DID NOT GET THEM THOSE REBOUNDS THOSE WERE LONG REBOUNDS THE BALLS JUST BOUNCED THEIR WAY.

Webber4tHREE said:
That is the only reason people like the Suns cause they put up a lot of points
I have another reason. The Suns are the hot team and there is never any shortage of people willing to jump on the bandwagon.