[Game] Kings @ Pelicans, 11/20/2023 5:00pm Pacific 8:00pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying. I detest three-point shooting myself but, in the modern NBA you need your center to at least be enough of a threat to shift the defense around because, as we see tonight, occasionally Sabonis isn't going to be the strongest guy on the floor. And when he can't get his usual post game working, then what?
I don’t see it as Sabonis not being able to score downlow. He was scoring downlow with relative ease in the first quarter when the Kings were running their offense. I see it as the Kings falling into a big hole and opting to jack up threes instead…and foul trouble.

whatever the issue tonight, it’s not Domas not hitting threes. Especially as the team isn’t hitting them

Kings have seemingly already ran away with more games in this first part of the season than they did all of last season, and also seemingly been on the business end of more embarrassing blowouts than they were all of last season.

Injuries shouldn’t be any type of excuse tonight. We played bad even with a healthy Duarte and Keegan. It was terrible basketball and bad execution.

The Pelicans are a nightmare matchup for us… let’s just hope we don’t see them in the playoffs. We have no real answer for Zion, and elite wings always cause the Kings trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.