[Game] KIngs @ Pacers - 1/27/17 - 4PT/7ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me or is Malachi getting a little frozen out by being put on the weakside with the vets keeping the ball between them on every play?

Maybe im biased beening a big malachi fan :D

Glenn

Hall of Famer
is it just me or is Malachi getting a little frozen out by being put on the weakside with the vets keeping the ball between them on every play?

Maybe im biased beening a big malachi fan :D
Maybe. :) It's nice having a 6'6" sg (am I right?) rather than a 6' SG as we have tried in the past.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Just when I am down on a player, he begins to look good. I am referring to Tolliver. It has taken a half a season for a few of these guys to settle in which should be a lesson to those impatient fans that linger on the forum. Patience.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
This is a real team. Everybody seems valued by the rest. Unless I'm just being a tremendous homer.

Addendum: if I write something that seems to indicate I have not been paying attention to this team, it's because I have not been paying attention to this team. I took a little over a week off. This doesn't seem to be the same team I quit watching.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
What's with Collison? I think many of us thought he would turn the team around after his 8 game suspension. He didn't but now he seems like the Collison I was expecting. He is hitting his shots.

What's with Collison? I think many of us thought he would turn the team around after his 8 game suspension. He didn't but now he seems like the Collison I was expecting. He is hitting his shots.
He has definitely been looking better on this road trip then he did during the home stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.