Kings @ Nuggets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first Kings game I am watching this year, and the Kings look bad, really bad. Pretty much everyone has been abused on defense, and there is no help defense at all. We are lucky Denver is a bad team themselves and missing a bunch of open outside shots.
I really don't think the Kings are as bad talentwise as they are as a team and something has to change.

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
I like how our team can make a dozen or so boneheaded mistakes, and I can still come here and see people acting like our ****ups are the refs' fault.

God, I love homers... well, not really...
What? There are no biased fans here, I can't believe you would infer (or just come out and say) something like that.:)

I just wish that they looked more like they enjoyed their jobs. They are not talking, on or off the bench. Our style of offense DOES NOT WORK without knowing each other. I think more and more that there will be a trade AND Adleman will be fired. I think that a trade would have more of an impact. I like what Tolbert said. "Give them a month."

I saw Reef trying to rev up the team once at a foul, I think he can be a leader of this team. In 2 years, Shareef Abdur-Rahim will be the All-Star Leader.

piksi said:
we need 20 pts lead before our bench gets in
and only then when there is 3 minutes left in the game you put them in. I have no confidence in our bench for the first time in years. Mostly it has to due with alot of new players but still our bench is not producing. It will take awhile for them to gel but I hope not to long

I think the Martin's effort could be easily seen. He can do everything when stepping into the game. Scoring is not his duty. He knows that... Really a nice young guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.