[Game] Kings @ Nuggets - 3/23/13

Very poor decision on your part I'm afraid. We look like dung. And we always look like dung in Denver.
tbh i had fallen out of love with the kings baskeball team and moved onto the kings fight to say home...

also i think im an unlucky omen for a sports team... I support the Kings :( ,Oilers :( and Saints :(

and i havent seen the kings win in over a year :confused:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
tbh i had fallen out of love with the kings baskeball team and moved onto the kings fight to say home...

also i think im an unlucky omen for a sports team... I support the Kings :( ,Oilers :( and Saints :(

hint: choose a home game as your comeback game :)

preferably one not against a team on a 14 game winning streak...

At least the Saints won a title fairly recently.

Yes, and naturally that means either Cuz sits for Cole, or they get some time together. Why not pair them and see where it goes?
It would be awesome to see for sure. But of course, Smart can't even get Reke and Toney on the floor for extended periods so maybe a DMC/Cole duo is just too much to ask Smart for..