[Game] Kings @ Nuggets, 12/23/2020 6PM PST, 9PM EST

What is the biggest mistake the Kings have made over the last decade.

• Trusting that the Bucks would keep the Bogi deal a secret

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Probably the most wire to wire good performance I’ve seen Harrison Barnes have as a King. He was impacting the game on both ends from the very beginning and never let up. Usually he’ll have stretches where you don’t even know he’s on the floor even during his best games. He was on it tonight
This was the Harrison Barnes who was the consensus top prospect coming out of high school.

And again we see this team with him at PF being able to compete at a high level and not totally suck. Denver is one thing, other teams won't be so forgiving if the Kings keep running units that rely on Cory Joseph, Fox, and Holmes to shoot.
I hope he gets better cuz bagley shot hasn’t looked improved at all

Probably the most wire to wire good performance I’ve seen Harrison Barnes have as a King. He was impacting the game on both ends from the very beginning and never let up. Usually he’ll have stretches where you don’t even know he’s on the floor even during his best games. He was on it tonight
An aggressive Barnes is a good Barnes. He plays to passive at times, he can be this every game

How about those rebounding numbers? Props to Holmes, Whiteside, and Bags and Barnes. I am so used to seeing the kings constantly giving second and third shots.

GREAT game. I am working right now, but actually went back to my trailer to watch the second half of this game because it was so close. They will be exciting this year. We have a better (A LOT BETTER) team than given credit for.

If somehow Vlade's team is good, I am still not disappointed that last season happened and we have Monte.
This still relies on Luke Walton so be forewarned haha. The true test is when he runs into the modern era teams again. Vlade did do well on talent. Who he chose to run things on the floor, how he chose to load up in FA, and what he did in the draft when the picks weren't obvious were knocks for sure. He didn't tank nearly as bad as people think.

This still relies on Luke Walton so be forewarned haha. The true test is when he runs into the modern era teams again. Vlade did do well on talent. Who he chose to run things on the floor, how he chose to load up in FA, and what he did in the draft when the picks weren't obvious were knocks for sure. He didn't tank nearly as bad as people think.
To be fair vlade put together that 39 win SCORES season. And that was my favorite kings season in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.