[Game] Kings @ Magic - Tuesday, Oct. 30 - 4 PDT

Explain to me again why Bjelica’s and Troy William’s former teams didn’t quite use these guys the way they should have?
Our team culture is fantastic right now, just as it was in the old days. Every player we got back then was immediately better.

When you play the game the right way there is room for ANY player to excel. Nobody is is collapsing the game onto themselves. It translates to unsung heroes and everyone exceeding expectations. Sum greater than the parts.

dude12

Hall of Famer
It was so doom and gloom after the first couple games of the preseason, there is no way anyone saw this coming. I shutter to think about what this place would look like had we continued looking the way we did
Yes, those two blow out preseason games were a little concerning but the team is growing quickly.

This was a huge game for us. In that we where obviously tired from a back to back and won yesterday. We could have dropped this one and no one would have been upset. But we were just obviously the better team. We were able to make mistakes and still turn it on when it mattered. We looked like playoff caliber team. Luckily the Magic could not shoot to save they're lives. I was really impressed with Buddy this game. This is the kind of player I thought he could be. He reminded me of Peja with better defense and rebounding.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Hield was the MVP of this game. No way do they win without him making big shots and playing very good D. With Fox operating at 70% of efficiency, Hield was huge.

Troy Williams is the runner-up. He needs to be rewarded by giving him 30+ minutes in the next game. He knows what hustle means. He also adds to the overall speed of this team, which was already the fastest team in the league. And he seems to have ice in veins when it comes to shooting. I'm looking forward to seeing him play more in the future.

Now let's go out and take care of Atlanta. 6-3 would be afford a nice cushion when the Kings face the Bucks and the Raptors.