Kings @ Magic Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleh.. enough. Silly Kings fans. Bench the starters start the benchers, same thing every year.. whether we are elite or we suck... Get rid of Webber! Doug sucks! trade Peja! Fire Adelman! Don't worry guys we are getting there. Then you can finally be happy.

KP said:
Bleh.. enough. Silly Kings fans. Bench the starters start the benchers, same thing every year.. whether we are elite or we suck... Get rid of Webber! Doug sucks! trade Peja! Fire Adelman! Don't worry guys we are getting there. Then you can finally be happy.
Least you still have credibility on your side.

BLNINJA #81 said:
When something isn't working, you try something else to see if it works. Rick might as well have been a vegetable.
Or you stick with it, and your guys come through and win the game. Just cuz Adelman didn't do it, doesn't mean it would work. Maybe you think different players would have been better suited to score us points whether at the foul line or not but I don't. 6th your point was good about taking it at Howard and trying to get him in foul trouble to open up the lane but not sure if it would work either.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
KP said:
Hey there, that isn't fair. And don't be labeling us all. I have been an Adelman supporter for years, but even I can see that he just isn't getting it done this year.

And, for the record, I was never a "Get rid of Webber! Doug sucks! trade Peja! Fire Adelman!" kind of fan.

KP said:
Get rid of Webber! Doug sucks! trade Peja! Fire Adelman!
Unfortunately 2 of the 4 were done but it was the wrong 2 :D

Chill for a little KP. I hear the Cavs fans were talking about Lebron the same way after he missed those free throws the other night. It's all about being a fan and you can't be happy when your team loses.

KP said:
Or you stick with it, and your guys come through and win the game. Just cuz Adelman didn't do it, doesn't mean it would work. Maybe you think different players would have been better suited to score us points whether at the foul line or not but I don't. 6th your point was good about taking it at Howard and trying to get him in foul trouble to open up the lane but not sure if it would work either.
Glad you're not the coach. You'd be in a coma too if you'd actually stick to that. You know, sometimes I really wonder.. just wonder.

Ryle said:
Unfortunately 2 of the 4 were done but it was the wrong 2 :D

Chill for a little KP. I hear the Cavs fans were talking about Lebron the same way after he missed those free throws the other night. It's all about being a fan and you can't be happy when your team loses.
I'm not even that upset after tonight, I've come to grips with where we are at, maybe even before the season began. We just don't have the personel anymore. Is Adelman perfect...no. But his team is seriously flawed, he's just trying to build some chemistry and some consistancy with the crap he has. I'm sure he was thinking tonight.. Well, I've been playing Hart more and sticking by him, and he's responded by playing better. If he can perform down the stretch it will really get him going. Oh sweet, Jason is wide open with a 10 footer... Dam forgot he sucked so bad.

BLNINJA #81 said:
Glad you're not the coach. You'd be in a coma too if you'd actually stick to that. You know, sometimes I really wonder.. just wonder.
If you were the coach we would be undefeated. At least in your mind... after all the games were over, when you knew what to do.

KP said:
Adelman is the last stumbling block, then we can finally win a championship. :rolleyes:
Well, Adelmans foot was halfway out the door before the season even began, so...

I just wish we could get this season over with and move on with things. One way or the other.

And just as you say with the coaching change and how the grass isn't greener on the other side.

I could say the same thing for the "crap" we have as players. We actually do have some talented players. Whether they are being used properly, are mismatched, or otherwise. Thats the question.

Last edited:
6th said:
No, but if I were, we would be. Hehehe! :p
Actually I could agree with that. :D

Well, at least it gets easier, Miami should be a breeze, they prob won't be mad or focused, or looking to prove anything after that close loss to the Spurs.

SacTownKid said:
Well, Adelmans foot was halfway out the door before the season even began, so...

I just wish we could get this season over with and move on with things. One way or the other.
You're right. I feel your pain. eventually it will get better, but it's going to get worse first.

I've never really agreed with the theory that the players we have are not very good and flawed. I don't think the players we have fit the system we currently use and the staff is reluctant to change the system to fit the personnel.

It's the whole yin/yang thing....

That was one hell of a stall the Kings managed. I don't think you can blame any one person, substitutions, or coaching. You score 50 in a half, then score 24 in a half. They could barely hit the broad side of a barn.

KP said:
You're right. I feel your pain. eventually it will get better, but it's going to get worse first.
Unless SOMETHING changes this season.

I still have hope but I just wish sometimes the obvious would get done already. Like now when things are almost certain to turn out one way, i.e. Rick Adelman is no longer the Sacramento Kings head coach, and they are just delaying the inevitable.

DocHolliday said:
That was one hell of a stall the Kings managed. I don't think you can blame any one person, substitutions, or coaching. You score 50 in a half, then score 24 in a half. They could barely hit the broad side of a barn.
And thats the rub, IMO.

SacTownKid said:
Unless SOMETHING changes this season.

I still have hope but I just wish sometimes the obvious would get done already. Like now when things are almost certain to turn out one way, i.e. Rick Adelman is no longer the Sacramento Kings head coach, and they are just delaying the inevitable.
How long until the trade deadline?

DocHolliday said:
Thats called living and dying by the jumper. Something about guys standing in the corner may have something to with it! ;)

Peja comes in the last 7 minutes of the 4th. Coincidentally that's where we start the downward spiral.

How many times does this have to happen.

At 4-16 Peja was our worst shooter, even Hart was better, on a percentage basis.

bibbinator said:
Peja comes in the last 7 minutes of the 4th. Coincidentally that's where we start the downward spiral.

At 4-16 Peja was our worst shooter, even Hart was better, on a percentage basis.
And that is called "showcasing". Unfortunately for us. :(

piksi

Hall of Famer
bibbinator said:

and yet he scored 9 of our 28 2nd half and overtime pts. While he did not shoot well - You have to look somwhere else tonight

piksi said:
and yet he scored 9 of our 28 2nd half and overtime pts. While he did not shoot well - You have to look somwhere else tonight
this is where you're slightly off, piksi. everywhere you look tonight, you're gonna find fault. the kings just played a crap game in the second half, and its everybody's fault. peja is no exception, though his fourth quarter performance, despite it being the best we had, was typical no-show peja.

Status
Not open for further replies.