Kings @ Lakers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Man our management is dumber than a bag of bricks... and they don't even have brains.
??

Do we really have to start that tonight? Why can't we just be happy about a win in Staples over the Lakers???

I, for one, am very happy about tonight's game.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
??

Do we really have to start that tonight? Why can't we just be happy about a win in Staples over the Lakers???

I, for one, am very happy about tonight's game.
A win over the Lakers is always something to be happy about.

Moving up in the standings, in this particular season? Not so much.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What will be, will be. I'm sorry but I'm not going to find a reason to be unhappy in any way, shape or form about tonight's win. I've been a Kings fan for a very long time and if the day comes when I can't feel good about the Kings beating the stupid Lakers then it's time for me to find another team to root for. I'm not about to do that, so I'm going to enjoy the win. Bleep the standings.

You know what is so funny is that people actually think the players care about next season. They are not going to "tank the season" in order to get a high draft pick, etc.... Alot of these guys on this team will not be around next year and considering Bibby, Rahim and assorted others(Artest included) have been shopped around do you really think they want to lay down for the rest of the season and hope for better next year?? No, they all want to win and get into the playoffs and could give a **** what the Kings do in the offseason or next year.

Yes. lol

He was all "Well, you know, you know how they are. They flop. The refs, it's their fault. They buy into their ways. They bought into the flopping. You know, whatever, can't win when the games taken away from us"...

Or something on that order.

LMAO Phil is being retarded. I mean the Lakers committed some retarded fouls, they left guys open for no reason(I mean why do you double team Salmons and leave Ron open or something like that). If they were smart and mentally tough they would've had a better chance. Like they have 7 footers but they never exploited our hole in the middle on D. So he has nothing to complain about except bad D and retarded turnovers/other decisions from his own team.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You know what? I just realized I don't even care what Phil Jackson has to say any more. His team was outplayed and he can't face it. Pretty pathetic.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You know what is so funny is that people actually think the players care about next season. They are not going to "tank the season" in order to get a high draft pick, etc.... Alot of these guys on this team will not be around next year and considering Bibby, Rahim and assorted others(Artest included) have been shopped around do you really think they want to lay down for the rest of the season and hope for better next year?? No, they all want to win and get into the playoffs and could give a **** what the Kings do in the offseason or next year.
Good point. In fact, VERY good point.

I tried to buy into the "be bad now to be good later" but I'm just not feeling it. I've cheered for this team to overcome adversity and win for too long to stop now. I saw heart and hustle out there tonight by the guys in the purple uniforms. And it was damned good to see!

GO KINGS!!!!!

My goodness, people, lighten up. (especially citrus and vf21)

What exactly is your obsession with the draft? I don't get it. It's NEVER EVER EVER good to lose games to get "better draft picks"

Draft is all about luck anyway. At what number was Martin drafted? Kevin Garnett? Kobe? Gilbert freaking ARENAS? They are all late picks, and believe it or not, most all-stars were picked late in the draft.

Why in the world would you want the team you root for to lose? This is ridiculous! Get real.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

What exactly is your obsession with the draft? I don't get it. It's NEVER EVER EVER good to lose games to get "better draft picks"

Draft is all about luck anyway. At what number was Martin drafted? Kevin Garnett? Kobe? Gilbert freaking ARENAS? They are all late picks, and believe it or not, most all-stars were picked late in the draft.

Why in the world would you want the team you root for to lose? This is ridiculous! Get real.
Excuse me?

I'm not obsessed with the draft. And if you're going to make absurd comments about long-time members of the board you might want to make sure you know what you're talking about. You're jumping into something that's been going on for a very long time on this forum.

Catching the LA feed on late on DVR. just caught the part where Phil blames the refs saying they bought into the flopping on Sac's part. LOL! The guys talking straight outta his beehind. I would have thought he could've come up with something better. Even Phil came with the weak stuff tonight.

KG and Kobe were lottery picks...

Excuse me?

I'm not obsessed with the draft. And if you're going to make absurd comments about long-time members of the board you might want to make sure you know what you're talking about. You're jumping into something that's been going on for a very long time on this forum.

Please don't start with the whole "long-time-member" thing. Whenever you start losing a debate, you erase the posts and act like a superhero. I've been here for a long time reading the forum. I'm saying a valid thing. Draft = luck. Stop praising it.

Status
Not open for further replies.