Kings-Lakers 10/17 Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far, i'm impressed with Price and also Garcia's hustle and defense :)

pretty sloppy game so far on both sides. lots of whistles, turnovers, and poor shooting.

nice to watch them play though :)

nice sequence there!

quincy with the nice pass to corliss for the layup
then quincy ALMOST steals the ball. play breaks down. lakers put up a shot -- blocked by justin williams :D nice nice nice. they did foul the lakers in the end but they didn't give up on the play and i love it!

just wanted to share that :)

Mo Taylor looks like garbage.. The lineup on the floor is really really bad right now...

Price
Garcia
Taylor
Abdur Rahim
Douby? Can't see who the 5th is

Sorry, it's Salmons out on the floor... I hope we see a new lineup when we come back. If you're going to have Garcia, Salmons, and Price out there, get some athletic bigs up front with Ammudson and maybe Woods. Right now you got the fast guys pressuring, and once they get past Mo and Rahim are getting abused down low.

okkk

i don't really want to lose this game.

the lakers are just taking over because the guys we have out there are clueless right now.

You know the Lakers announcers made a good point. If the Kings are going to play this type of defense (full court pressure) all season, they are going to have to have at least a 10 man rotation. P.S does anyone hate Sasha Vujacic as much as I do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.