[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Sunday, Nov. 25 - 5:00 PT

I like Alec Burks. Dwayne Wade once called him the most underrated player in the league. He's had some injuries but Utah has done an extremely poor job utilizing his talents considering they drafted him over Kahwi Leonard.... I'd take him on the Kings, legit 6'6. He's unrestricted. turns 28 this summer. Hope he lands somewhere that doesn't treat him like Utah does, he's much better suited for our style of play. He can throw down filthy poster dunks too.

The plus minus numbers have told the story tonight. When Bjelica has left the floor the Kings have gotten worse. He's the only player not in the negative. If Joeger goes back to Willie and he's as out of it as before he has to yank him.

I want to be really upset with all the mistakes, and there are plenty. But we finished that quarter with Mason, Buddy, Jackson, Bagley, and Giles. Buddy is the "vet" of that group. Most of the guys the Jazz had on the floor have played more games as individuals as our crowd does as a team.

Did they say Shump was injured or they really just gave him a rest day and depleted our bench and beat defender when the Kings don’t play again until Thursday?

I like Alec Burks. Dwayne Wade once called him the most underrated player in the league. He's had some injuries but Utah has done an extremely poor job utilizing his talents considering they drafted him over Kahwi Leonard.... I'd take him on the Kings, legit 6'6. He's unrestricted. turns 28 this summer. Hope he lands somewhere that doesn't treat him like Utah does, he's much better suited for our style of play. He can throw down filthy poster dunks too.
He has some skill but struggled to finish at the rim for most of his time here and doesnt play very good defense. Still, we need guys that can put the biscuit in the basket.

Well, I don’t think Bjelicas law can carry us through a night where Fox and Willie stank as bad as they have tonight

Jazz have 11 offensive boards as well with 5 left in the third

Then again, in wins Bjelica has played near 30 minutes. Tonight he's below 20. So he's scored but it's in a small chunks worth of the game.