[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Sunday, Nov. 25 - 5:00 PT

Alright just tuning in after trip to store... score is bleh but guy feeling is we got this. I can usually be fairly accurate just looking at the first minute of each team.

Trust me guys.

I’m hearing Joerger chewing out Giles for letting Rubio lay it in with no rim protection, literally. “got damn” over tv with immediate timeout

What was that? All our bigs struggle with rim protection. Marvin is the best and even he is a rookie there

I’m hearing Joerger chewing out Giles for letting Rubio lay it in with no rim protection, literally. “got damn” over tv with immediate timeout

What was that? All our bigs struggle with rim protection. Marvin is the best and even he is a rookie there
I don't care the details but I LOVE hearing Coach both BEING ABLE to give the tough love and also DOING SO during a game!!

He didn't move and he was in close enough proximity to challenge. I don't know if it is physical issue or lack of awareness with Giles or both, but he offers almost no rim protection. It is very important for Giles to show us something defensively to make Willie (more) expendable.