[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Saturday, March 17 - 6 PDT

I don't think he's quite to Keon Clark status yet, but he's getting there.
I think Kevin Garnett might want to have a word with me.

lol I guess it makes sense though. I remember coach said something about this last season. Skal starts the season buffer, but the toll of the season slims him down.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Every time Grant spends more than 10 seconds praising the officiating crew, I find myself questioning his sanity.

I don't know if you've noticed, but that Mitchell kid you guys stumbled onto might be okay.
I don't think we knew he was going to be this good but we did trade away a productive young player and a 1st round pick to move up and get him.

He is really special though and really fun to watch.

I don't think we knew he was going to be this good but we did trade away a productive young player and a 1st round pick to move up and get him.

I watched a lot of him at Louisville.... I don't think anyone would've imagined he'd ever get this good in the NBA lol

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

I think you're going be singing his praises for a long time. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Meh....don't really care. His dad was great......he probably wont help us win games.
I was just wondering if the love of his dad made him a sentimental fan favorite. We've watched him on our D-League (and in a couple of actual Kings games) for years. He's good just not quite big enough or good enough for the big show IMHO.