[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Saturday, March 17 - 6 PDT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Buddy having himself a really good game. I just keep thinking...his handles keep holding him back, not this game.
Okay, dumb question time. What do you mean? I hear that phrase so often, but not always in the same context.

Okay, dumb question time. What do you mean? I hear that phrase so often, but not always in the same context.
"Handles" can just be the shorted version of ball handling, or other times it might mean his dribbling moves. in this case....I think it's a little bit of both lol

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh freaking please. Rubio is reduced to running into Skal in the air to get to the line? I HATE that rule. l hope they check the ball for grease. YUCK!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yes! the Kings are not going to go gentle into that good night. They're going to rage against the dying of the light or whatever the heck it is those Jazz uniforms are supposed to represent.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It wasn't a clear path, Grant. Bogs was further up the court, I do believe.

EDIT: But hey, do what you always do. Pronounce the call AGAINST the Kings first and then back-pedal.

It wasn't a clear path, Grant. Bogs was further up the court, I do believe.

EDIT: But hey, do what you always do. Pronounce the call AGAINST the Kings first and then back-pedal.
Celebrity Deathmatch: And in the main event...In one corner: HE is Grrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaant Nnnnnnnnaaaaaaaapieeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! And in the other corner: @VF21. ;)