[Game] Kings @ Jazz - 12/10/16 - 6PT/9ET

We're seriously losing letting this be a competitive game? The Jazz are without their starting PG, starting SG, and starting PF.

Wow. waiting for that turned corner people were talking about.

Kings won't need to trade Cousins to tank at this rate

And that's a indictment in how not a true superstar he is at this stage

If he's not traded I expect better in the future

gunks

Hall of Famer
Late to the boxscore....

Looks like I might have to hold off on Rudy bashing for now.

And is Cuz just getting destroyed by Gobert or what?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Late to the boxscore....

Looks like I might have to hold off on Rudy bashing for now.

And is Cuz just getting destroyed by Gobert or what?
That just goes to show you that box scores don't always give you a clear picture; Cousins is not guarding Gobert, and most of Gobert's defensive plays have come at Gay's expense.

gunks

Hall of Famer
That just goes to show you that box scores don't always give you a clear picture; Cousins is not guarding Gobert, and most of Gobert's defensive plays have come at Gay's expense.
That's why I asked, so thank you kindly good sir!

Also, Cuz hit two shots right after I posted that. I'd be happy to keep talking crap if it'll help us get the W!

dude12

Hall of Famer
It would be swell if our backcourt could knock down some 3's....have made zero to this point. Too bad Lawson can't shoot better because he's probably better than Collison right now....DC is a ghost.

I really liked the work done by the 3-SFs-lineup! (Gay, Casspi & Barnes all together)
They were effective on both sides of the court even when Cuz was out.
I felt that they brought us back with their energy.
(Rudy is loaded with energy tonight, for a change)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
It would be swell if our backcourt could knock down some 3's....have made zero to this point. Too bad Lawson can't shoot better because he's probably better than Collison right now....DC is a ghost.
At this point, much to my personal chagrin, it'd be swell if anybody could knock down some three's. It's hard enough to score on a team when you can't stretch the floor, and your best player is a center, but it's doubly hard when you're playing a team with an elite shot blocker.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Kings won't need to trade Cousins to tank at this rate

And that's a indictment in how not a true superstar he is at this stage

If he's not traded I expect better in the future
stop it.

or take a break as you say if you can't.

For anybody not actually catching the game and using this thread as your only intel: at halftime we trail a good team on their home floor by 2 on the second night of a back to back.

hence obviously time to panic, because makes sense and all that.