Kings @ Hornets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piksi

Hall of Famer
This wierd trip is almost over. 3-1 would be OK considering the inconsisten play from the team as well as the individuals. It was the easyest trip that Kings will have this season (all 4 teams really suck)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next 7/8 are at HOME. Usually, nice oportunity for a streak but considering the strenght of the opponents and the reacent home stand - anything possible.
Tonight - If You are Kings - you do not want to drop this game :eek: and be a part of a vey selective group who had a priviledge of losing to NO (2-29) Also You do not want to be the one who stopped a 10 game losing streak that the opponent currently has.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hornets are so bad that nobody really wants to play for them anymore. They wish that season would end soon. They might lose 70 games. Pressure on Kings tonight. Hopefull Kings can put 2 good quartes together which should be enough. Hope they did not have too much fun in the "big easy" last night.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

CW - might not play tonight but might be very needed especially with Pedja playing "great" on this trip. Looked "green" last night. Hopefully, nothing serious.

Pedja - I do not know how bad is his back but hopefully not as bad as he looks on the floor over this trip. If CW has to sit out - Pedja needs to have a good game. He played great against Jazz and Spurs and instead of building on it he went in the other directions.

Bibby was the best player on this trip. He will be needed again tonight. Hopefully, he does not run out og gas. Also less turnovers would be nice.

Miller - take a shot Brad !

DC - should we start to worry ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our bench was really solid on this trip with Evans being the best and Dareius the weakest linl. Martin hade a nice NBA experience with 4/5 road trip. Tonight they all need to play and contribute. Would be great if one of them does more thaan usual. We might need it.

House - has not really practiced and i do not expect him to play tonight unless something goes wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
RA will be glad when this trip is over. Guys are tired, sick, hurt and most of them played very inconsistant. He will be glad to have some practice time after this game.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, I am not sure anymore who plays for NO anyway. A career performance agains Kings is a possibility at any time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go Clippers !

Go Wizards !

Last edited:
piksi said:
Tonight - If You are Kings - you do not want to drop this game :eek: and be a part of a vey selective group who had a priviledge of losing to NO (2-29) Also You do not want to be the one who stopped a 10 game losing streak that the opponent currently has.
thats what im saying

GO KINGS!!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Im not sure why peopel think Toronto is that bad. Look at their home record. And regardless of WHO the teams are a 3-1 road streach is GREAT!

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's a four game road trip, so the best we could hope for is 3-1... which would be much better than just OK. Splitting a road trip is OK; doing better than 50-50 on a road trip is GOOD!

;)

piksi

Hall of Famer
Feel bad for those few NOH fans. They paied for their seats and they do not even get to sit till the middle of the first quarter ;)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Props to NO fans! It's tough to be so layal to a team that is struggleing like this but there they are out fo their seats untill the first basket.... hope NO socrea t laest once in the quarter so theycan sit.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
He has nine boards, piksi - Spin it any way you want but it's still nine rebounds. He looks GOOD!!!

Man... Mo Evans and Tag come in and the Kings go in the tank!...of course I'm being sarcastic, but I'm just pointing out the absurdity of people that say just the opposite.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Just popping in to remark about the apparent ability of Webber to play effectively in the second game of a back-to-back situation.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo! 10 points, 10 boards.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
piksi said:
Miller does not have a FGA in the first quarter :confused:
Gotta shoot to score. With Tag in now I doubt Miller will be back untill mid way through the second. What is concerning me is this lack of Defense from the bench!

Status
Not open for further replies.