Kings @ Grizzlies Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was excited to see all the new players today, but none of them are cleared yet... = /

o well, all the reason for excitement tomorrow! Jason Thompson is playing great.

I was excited to see all the new players today, but none of them are cleared yet... = /

o well, all the reason for excitement tomorrow! Jason Thompson is playing great.
I wouldn't be too shocked if they hold them out until the game against NO on Monday, so that they get to debut at home.

It's probably just as well anyway, Memphis is one of 4 teams that are far enough down in the basement that we really don't want to beat 'em.

Greene is playing some good ball, I can only hope he continues this and Natt gives him more minutes in the future... and I don't think JT got smoked on the spin moves by Arthur it was KT

gunks

Hall of Famer
So did Hawes get hurt?

Or is it just Natt's fetish for awful smallball lineups at it again?

I noticed for awhile we were fielding a group where our tallest player was 6'9 Greene. Was he playing at the 5? Or was KT? haha...either way I hate Natt.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hawes was in early foul trouble. With only 8 people playing AND a game tomorrow, I think Coach Natt will be a miracle worker to get through the next two games.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Hawes was in early foul trouble. With only 8 people playing AND a game tomorrow, I think Coach Natt will be a miracle worker to get through the next two games.
Didn't Ike Diogu say he expected to be ready for the Dallas game on Saturday?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And the Kings go green with Greene!!!

Heheheheh. I sometimes really crack myself up.

:p

This is fun and it won't happen very often. Our kids show a LOT of potential. I'm liking the trade day activity more and more...

gunks

Hall of Famer
Greene with 4 blocks in roughly 15 minutes.

Wish he did more then shoot long bombs on offense though, but then again he's 50% so far tonight, so maybe I shouldnt be complaining! :p

ahhh! This is driving me crazy! I hate living so far away from Sacto... No reception on the radio, tv blacks it out... my nba.com audio isn't working!!! THIS SUCKS!!

I miss my Kings..:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.