[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies, 11/22/2022 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck thought we were a play in team last week so at this pace he’ll call us the number one seed in two weeks!
The funniest part was Chuck saying the KINGS don’t know how to win yet. SMH.
Someone alert the press….

Also noteworthy was TNT pretty much only showing the KINGS turning the ball over in Q4 and nothing of Q3 when we beat that @$$ and Ja Morant was turning the ball over.

And dang….if we ever get Keegan and HB going at the same time, watch out!
That is statistically possible. I agree with already mentioned, Murray is trying to adapt to team role. Monk has figured it out and Murray can too.....bringing Monk on was shrewd with the extra intangible of his history with Fox when younger. You get a "good infection" (I got a fevaa") going and you win even if your talent level is maybe some lower than the other team individually....that's the the old 'synergy' (1+1=3). Would like to see if Brown can mix in the end of the bench players (Holmes and Len) with high-key facilitation play. Len actually has some passing touch, and we've seen Holmes bring energy before. Difference is Len doesn't have a jump shot.

The Sabonis comparisons with Divac and Webber are gaining merit.

Brown needs to work to get Davis involved more - get him some more minutes and touches- you saw his potential explode against the Nets - its there - harness it. Ideally, you'd have an even spread of all 9 players scoring 13 points. Sabonis understands this. His comparisons to Vlade/Webber facilitation are a compliment.

It's crazy that we actually have a real coach now. The guy never stops coaching at any point during the game. Call a timeout and he's always in someone's ear, telling them what they need to work on. Don't recall ever seeing that from Walton.

Ja Morant is a huge talent but half his game consists of jumping into people and then spazzing out in the air. The NBA wants him to be a star so they spotted him about 15 free throws to keep his numbers up and to keep the Grizz in the game.

The rip through fouls are just so ridiculous, I really don't understand why the NBA allows it. If the defenders arm is already in a position and is stationary, why is it a foul on the defender when the offensive player makes a motion and rips through the defenders stationary arm? That's the definition of an offensive foul. It just looks so ridiculous when players do this and then are rewarded for it. It's such a bush league move by what is supposed to be a credible league.

It's crazy that we actually have a real coach now. The guy never stops coaching at any point during the game. Call a timeout and he's always in someone's ear, telling them what they need to work on. Don't recall ever seeing that from Walton.

Ja Morant is a huge talent but half his game consists of jumping into people and then spazzing out in the air. The NBA wants him to be a star so they spotted him about 15 free throws to keep his numbers up and to keep the Grizz in the game.

The rip through fouls are just so ridiculous, I really don't understand why the NBA allows it. If the defenders arm is already in a position and is stationary, why is it a foul on the defender when the offensive player makes a motion and rips through the defenders stationary arm? That's the definition of an offensive foul. It just looks so ridiculous when players do this and then are rewarded for it. It's such a bush league move by what is supposed to be a credible league.
Only the star players get this call. You have an average joe of a player attempt that and it will be a turnover or non call. I am not a fan of Ja. While great, he relies heavily on his athleticism and talks too much. I am glad he ate his own words last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.