[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies, 1/17/14 5 PM PST/ 8 PM EST

Better fictional basketball player

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thomas dribbled around, got trapped and threw the ball at Rudys knees while he was in traffic
OR Rudy stood with the ball for 4 seconds, got trapped, threw a bad pass to IT to get bailed out, who had to make something happen, with the clock running down.

Horrifying execution. I can't believe that's what Malone had drawn up

Well atleast we dont have to suffer though mediocrity like Memphis. Our team is only getting better and with a solid draft pick coming....enjoy the win Memphis!
If we play this hard every night, we will win more than lose, this legit felt like a playoff game in every sense, including the terrible home referee bias

OR Rudy stood with the ball for 4 seconds, got trapped, threw a bad pass to IT to get bailed out, who had to make something happen, with the clock running down.

Horrifying execution. I can't believe that's what Malone had drawn up
He should have given the ball to Cuz in the high post and gotten the dribble hand off back, or let Cuz attack.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
How can anyone blame this loss on one player? Cuz had 6 shots blocked. Remarkable dexterity by the Grizzlies' bigs. Why not blame him?

K

KingMilz

How can anyone blame this loss on one player? Cuz had 6 shots blocked. Remarkable dexterity by the Grizzlies' bigs. Why not blame him?
That losss was easily cause of Cousins/Thomas both played like complete morons both made JR Smith's IQ and shot selection look amazing, Thomas just turnover everything and Cousins lol got roasted by a guy coming back frm injury those shots he was taking were bottom of the barrell in terms of IQ not once did he look to pass just head down ridiculously terrible shots.........Another win we should have had but thanks to just pathetic selfish basketball lost. Can't beleive how hard those two threw the game away unreal have not seen something like that in a long time.

JT was good but I like what JT is doing as off late and I thought Acy off the bench was solid.

bullbird, if Cousins is more efficient earlier we get more separation, everybody played their part in this loss. No one player is to blame.
Yeah Cousins was nonexistent down the stretch tbh. He couldn't score and guards were driving right by him with no fear of getting their shot blocked.

That losss was easily cause of Cousins/Thomas both played like complete morons both made JR Smith's IQ and shot selection look amazing, Thomas just turnover everything and Cousins lol got roasted by a guy coming back frm injury those shots he was taking were bottom of the barrell in terms of IQ not once did he look to pass just head down ridiculously terrible shots.........Another win we should have had but thanks to just pathetic selfish basketball lost. Can't beleive how hard those two threw the game away unreal have not seen something like that in a long time.

JT was good but I like what JT is doing as off late and I thought Acy off the bench was solid.
Here you go. Hope it helps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

I didn't say one player is to blame, now did I? And if you don't think timing is important in a basketball game you are hopeless.
If Cousins is more efficient we would have probably stretched the lead to 10, we had a chance to do it but everyone was missing shots. We let the Grizzlies hang around. Then Cousins looked tired in the 4th and was playing bad help defense on the Conley drives.

K

KingMilz

I don't get mad at the refs for the outcome of the game. I get mad at NBA refs for being so bad year in and year out without a thing done by the league to address the problem.
We lost the game cause of our players not the refs. Your not going to beat smart tough teams like the Grizz throwing up trash. We again instead of finding a way to win found a way to loss.