[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies, 1/17/14 5 PM PST/ 8 PM EST

Better fictional basketball player

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glenn

Hall of Famer
If we win, I will be ecstatic. This team probably has turned a corner and I keep waiting to be jerked back into reality. I am too used to watching a loser that goes back to 1985. Many people don't realize how awful we were at the beginning. Didn't we set a record for most consecutive years of any US pro sport without doing better than .500? Anyway, our "glory years" were fun but we reverted back into suckatude oh, so, quickly. I hope our recent winning ways is not all because of Rudy. I don't think he can maintain his present torrid rate. Then again, if he does maintain his pace, we caught lightening in a bottle.

The rational side of me sees improvement in Jimmer, IT trying to be something else, Williams fitting in, defense from Thornton, a revival of JT, an Acy that may find s role, and a giant to back up at the center position if we simply need a huge man. Not everybody is firing on all cylinders so it's not simply that everybody is better. There is room for improvement. Maybe we ARE for real.

Thank you, Vivek!!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Trivia point, just brought up during the Grizzlies' pre-game: Travis Outlaw had his season high during the first game against Memphis, and hasn't hit double-figures since.

I get off work early, grab dinner and....news10 isn't coming in today through the air antenna. Curse you new living location! Time to listen to the radio and see it another way.