Kings fans near and far - sign in please

I'm from Landsmeer, The Netherlands, about one mile north from Amsterdam. I've been a Kings fan since the early 2000's. Sacramento was the first NBA team I ever saw on TV (playing the T-Wolves in the playoffs) and have been a fan since. Watch all the games with League Pass and had to chance to visit Sacramento in April and attend the season ender vs Phoenix.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I'm from Landsmeer, The Netherlands, about one mile north from Amsterdam. I've been a Kings fan since the early 2000's. Sacramento was the first NBA team I ever saw on TV (playing the T-Wolves in the playoffs) and have been a fan since. Watch all the games with League Pass and had to chance to visit Sacramento in April and attend the season ender vs Phoenix.
You sure chose a heck of a first series to watch.

You sure chose a heck of a first series to watch.
Haha well, we didn't have much of a choice. There was only one NBA Broadcast a week and aired around 9-10 PM, and since I was only 11 or 12 back then, my parents wouldn't allow me to watch NBA, because I had to be in bed around 9/9:30 PM. The Timberwolves series were the first NBA games where I could see the majority of the games (I think I turned 12/13 just before them). So that's when my love for this team started.

Flopi, Kings fan from France.
Purple passion never left me since 1994 when I started following the Kings because... hem... I liked their jersey :) (I know, strange reason, but I was a teenager then).
Went to Sacramento and attended a game only once, in 2007. Dream of coming back for 2016 opener.
NBA (international) League Pass is the best invention of the 21st century :)