Kings draft Cousins

Fun Cousins fact: He doesn't have a driver's license.

No worries about him getting a DUI or speeding ticket. ;)
Big Cuz must at least have some kind of picture identification, like a state issued ID card, college ID or U.S. passport - you can't get on an airplane without some form of acceptable picture ID.

Now we need a Doug Christie type player that will be a complimentary player to Evans in the back court and we are set for years. Would be nice if Garcia could be that player.

Now if we could convince Chris Bosh to come to Sac.. Yikes.. DMC/Bosh front court would be amazing.

We are going to be an awesome team to watch for years to come.

Warning to teams that used to live in the paint against the Kings: stock up on Advil and Band-aids. It's going to get a bit rough and chippy inside now.

Im very late to the party because im in Africa (Sudan) right now and its almost 5AM, but im SOOOOOOO FREAKING HAPPY OMG YESSSSSSSSS COUSINS AND EVANS??!?!? WHOOOOOOOOOOO

The league is NOT ready for that duo.

Heavily paraphrased Cousins radio interview

Very humbled right now. Excited to be a King.

Is a physical player, tries to bring toughness to the team.

Criticism doesn't bother him as long as the team knows who he is. Doesn't understand how he can be called lazy when he only played 20 min and avg a double double.

Being drafted so young: its big. He dreamed of this moment and now its finally here.

Has not talked to any of the coaches yet.

Tyreke is a great player, great guard hopefully they can build some chemistry and be a great team.

His mentality and toughness is what makes him different from other players in the draft.

Suit and shirt color was just a coincidence, was not planned.

Heard that Sac had some of the craziest players ever.

Happy where he's at, he's a king now. (When asked if he should have been #1 not JW)

Gets into town tomorrow.

Well, I'm a little late to the party, but:

[yt="Celebration"]GFxuQ-r1_wg[/yt]

And...this guarantees we'll get to hear "Throw it down big man!" at least a few times this year, when we play LA.

Cousins quotes Via twitter:

mr_jasonjones:

Cousins said he likes the weather in Sac, and will play w/ a chip on his shoulder to prove naysayers wrong

Cousins also said now that he has money, his diet will be better.

Cousins' personal goal: "To win Rookie of the Year"

Cousins: "I’m trying to bring the team back to the Chris Webber, Mike Bibby days.and hopefully we can win some games."

samickFanHouse:

Confident Cousins on Kings conf call": "I just want to be the greatest, and I don’t think that any other player has that right now."