[KINGS] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (Redux)

View attachment 11434
Not sure if anyone else saw this or where to quite put it, but this is hilarious. Kevin Looney is on there but no Sabonis? Wiggins is 5th? The entire Warriors starting lineup is on there plus their 6th man. Austin Reaves??? This format has to change it’s a joke.
When 9th and 12th teams have 55% of all star votes, you know it sucks.
When Derrick Rose is on, but not Randle or Brunson and so on ..... I am not even speaking about Sabonis or Fox.
THIS IS A BAD BAD JOKE!

When 9th and 12th teams have 55% of all star votes, you know it sucks.
When Derrick Rose is on, but not Randle or Brunson and so on ..... I am not even speaking about Sabonis or Fox.
THIS IS A BAD BAD JOKE!
So, now you know why the NBA has to get those 9th and 12th ranked teams to the playoffs. Expect teams like SAC and UTA to get the short end of calls to slowly nudge them out of contention for the playoffs. It's just a simple business decision for a sport entertainment industry.

I’ve seen a lot of podcasts and articles with positive takes on the Kings lately. Even in comment sections there has been a lot of people saying they are their favorite team to watch outside of their actual favorite team. The on court chemistry is great and it’s fun to see a bunch of guys get touches. Although not great for efficiency, it’s also more fun to watch a team that lives at the line. The fouls we do draw are on actual scoring attempts not contact seekers. If we ever figure out defense this team could be almost as fun to watch as THE TEAM

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Hollinger released his picks for the all star teams. Sabonis made it, Fox did not but was listed as one the first 3 just outside of the team. High praise from KBo2
I one hundred think Fox deserves it but I have braced myself for him not being selected just because of the way they construct the rosters and who they designate as guards and forwards despite the fixed amounts of each. Also just have it in my back pocket that Bibby never got a single appearance.

Hollinger released his picks for the all star teams. Sabonis made it, Fox did not but was listed as one the first 3 just outside of the team. High praise from KBo2
Holinger can be an egotistical ass, but I think that article is very fair. The only player I don't agree with where they are ranked is Aaron Gordon.

I think Fox is in that 11-15 range for the West.

I see it all over here… can somebody glue me in on what “Treadmilling” means. Thanks in advance.
It's when a good team has several reasons why they will only get better.
It’s when a certain poster is so determined to be against the Kings trading for and building around Domantas Sabonis that they refuse to acknowledge the team being on pace to finally play past mid April for the first time in 16 years as a bad thing.
It can, quite literally, carry with it many definitions.

Quite the turnaround considering he said Sabonis didn’t deserve to be an All-Star in 2021 at all, despite that being Sabonis’ best statistical season of his career to date (21/12/6). About time Domas gets respect.

This also gives me hope Fox can get in as an injury reserve considering how many guys in the West might be out by the time the All-Star game comes around.

Can we please get the old uniforms to come back?! I'm talking about the uniforms from 98-02. Our current ones look generic and dainty.
The jerseys plus the old logo please. It was sooo nice.

Also random side note, I wish we would just change the grey on our current logo to black and fully embrace the purple black combo. It’d round out our court and look much nicer imo.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
The jerseys plus the old logo please. It was sooo nice.

Also random side note, I wish we would just change the grey on our current logo to black and fully embrace the purple black combo. It’d round out our court and look much nicer imo.
I still just wish the folks that come up with our font for jerseys would know what a capital "N" looks like. We are the KINGS, not the KInGS. It's SACRAMENTO, not SACRAMEnTO. It's idiotic. If you can fit a full-size "M" the N will fit as well. Although, they may have doubled down on the idiocy and have it as SACRAmEnTO. I can't really tell.

Every time I see it I think that those folks actually type LiKe ThIs In ReAl Life, ToO, aNd NoT jUsT wHeN tHeY aRe BeInG sArCaStIc.

1673534143410.png

1673534027212.png