[Game] Kings @ Clippers - 4/12/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Do you want the Kings to tank tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
Fun game! Paul Pierce getting the late game callout from the fans was a nice touch. He looked almost embarrassed by the attention. Afflalo pulled out the vintage high tops or something for the first half but then predictably got over aggresive forcing things in the second half. Skal really needs to get stronger to play PF full-time. He can't hold position against guys like Blake (who looked shockingly unathletic tonight... did some injury I don't know about rob him off his hops?) This was my first time seeing Georgios up close in game action and he's huge! He looks like an immovable wall of surliness! Glad he's on our team and we don't have to go against him. This is a man I would not want to pee off. And lastly, has any player consistently torched us over the years as much as Jamal Crawford has? I've seen him look very ordinary lately but against Sacramento every time he gets into a zone where I'm shocked when his shots don't go in.

Another long and eventful season in the books. Lots of work to do for Vlade and company. Get us some great players, please. We're begging for something to get genuinely excited about.