[Game] Kings @ Bulls 3/15/2023 5p PST/8p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
On This road trip we need to give our best effort with the finish line in their sights.
I always worry about trips with so much on the line.

I am sure coach will be at his best in tonight’s game. Lets play defense for 4 quarters and run the ball down their throats!!!

On This road trip we need to give our best effort with the finish line in their sights.
I always worry about trips with so much on the line.

I am sure coach will be at his best in tonight’s game. Lets play defense for 4 quarters and run the ball down their throats!!!
What i love about this team is our ability to take a loss and bounce right back for the most part. I’m hoping we can get another win streak going

Hoping for a 3-1 road trip. 2-2 would be acceptable but Kings should have a good trip if they keep the same level. They have trouble in Brooklyn and Washington historically so I think Chicago and Utah are the ones they must mop up.

Hopefully we don’t miss #41 too much

Hoping for a 3-1 road trip. 2-2 would be acceptable but Kings should have a good trip if they keep the same level. They have trouble in Brooklyn and Washington historically so I think Chicago and Utah are the ones they must mop up.

Hopefully we don’t miss #41 too much
Hoping for a 4-0 road trip and 3-1 would be acceptable. This game has me very nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.