[Game] Kings @ Bulls, 2/20/21 6pm PST, 9pm EST

Buddy overall hurts the team. He makes terrible decisions at 5he worst times. His shooting is streaky as hell. His def is average at best and he thinks he's kobe
He immediately fouls after he gets the ball stolen.

He commits and one fouls all the time.

Turnovers are insane for how little he actually passes.

After the 7-1 run against contenders I thought it was a turning point and that we wouldnt see terrible stretches again but after losing 6 straight I'm done cheering for wins. Bring on the Ls.

This team isnt making the playoffs and wins are only keeping this franchise in the same hole it has been in over a decade.

Trade everyone that can be dealt besides bagley fox hali and tank for kuminga.

that 7-1 streak fluke gave way too much false hope to us. I think the Kings are who we thought them to be all along. good news is... I've finally started scouting this year's draft and I think there could be special players.
Yeah, playoff ready in Gentry ball. Mid-rung lotto in Luke ball.

I’m okay with the losing. Didn’t the Kings should be making moves to make the playoffs this year. Trade everyone except Fox, Hali, Bags, n the kids.
Yea but they are not making any mo
Man, no disrespect to dude, but I don't think you ever want to be the team that has their postgame analysts saying, "They couldn't overcome the loss of Harrison Barnes."
Harrison f n banes who's been a no show last 5 games. We need massive trades.

Fire Walton

Trade Barnes buddy beli cojo Glenn.

Play the young people and tank like pros

SLAB

Hall of Famer
You can't convince me we weren't going to tank all along with Cojo getting all these minutes every game
I’d be right there with you if the corporate mouthpieces more or less ignored him, but they talk him up like Grant used to talk up other team’s good players. It’s absurd.

66 paint points for Bulls

Even mediocre bigs have monster games. Tonight was Thad Young with TWO walk-across-the-lane layups.

Bags cant defend for crap and our coach is too stupid to play a big that could help, namely Whiteside.

Why can other teams get wide open 3s?

What the h3ll is up with these lineups?

SLAB

Hall of Famer

Even mediocre bigs have monster games. Tonight was Thad Young with TWO walk-across-the-lane layups.

Bags cant defend for crap and our coach is too stupid to play a big that could help, namely Whiteside.

It was really cool how Bags and Whiteside were showing chemistry and ability to play together, but then Luke decided he wanted CoNo to be the other big for the rest of the night instead,

Bags did just fine. He was the only big with 4 dam guards out there. Bad enough he's a undersized center but now this? Whiteside Bagley was working. Luke is trash

You all have to remember something, they aren't losing games at the end, the fatal blows are coming with those questionable rotations and the moments of motion offense that stink up the joint way earlier. Conceivably at the end you plug up the hole at SG with DaQuan and this had a chance. But all night Lavine was eating Cojo alive and only until he put Fox on him after they were already climbing up a hill did you see him come back to earth.