[Game] Kings @ Bulls, 2/20/21 6pm PST, 9pm EST

Chorus Line from me - glad we have three young keepers in Fox, Hali, and Bags. We have some other guys who are good but can be moved. Then someone else who can't even move himself sidways on D, let alone out of town, but his contract is almost up, so hopefully that'll be that.

I LOVE how Tyrese just walked off the court without exchanging pleasantries with the opposing team. That is a serious competitor right there - someone who does not accept losing. Maybe that’s the start of changing the middling culture of the Kings.
My gut says what he's reacting to is not so much the tough game, but the bad morale developing on the Kings. Team body language looks horrible. That's 100% on the coach. FIRE WALTON.

Not understanding how some are blaming Buddy for this?

I mean Fox literally had 4 turnovers, at least 3 of which led to dunks/layups on the other end, shot 7-17, 5-9 FT and had finished -16 but apparently the reason we lost is Buddy somehow messing up in the 4th? Buddy was the only guy to finish with a positive +/- lol.

Last edited:

I mean Fox literally had 4 turnovers, at least 3 of which led to dunks/layups on the other end, shot 7-17, 5-9 FT and had finished -16 but apparently the reason we lost is Buddy somehow messing up in the 4th? Buddy was the only guy to finish with a positive +/- lol.
Would prefer a starting two guard who doesn’t short arm shots, get the ball stolen, and throw the ball to the opposing team in the fourth when the game is close. And Hali is miles better than Buddy. Remember our convo pre-season?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

I mean, Buddy's play at the end of the game wasn't exactly conducive to winning but it certainly wasn't as big a reason why we lost as a couple of other things *coughcoughCoJo getting 35 minutes coughcough Luke riding a stupid 4 guard lineup for long stretches of the game coughcough Luke randomly banishing Whiteside to the Jabari zone after the start of the third quarter coughcough most of the team forgetting De'Aaron Fox existed until mid-way through the 4th coughcough*