[Game] Kings @ Bucks - Sunday, Nov. 4 - 12:30 PST

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
He wouldnt be any better of a player in a major market, Grant
I think the fact that he turned out to be a successful basketball player despite being coached by Jason Kidd for two seasons is more amazing than the fact he was a good player in a small market.

It’s tough when the only two options at SF are JJ and Shump. Honestly I’d rather see JJ in hopes he develops.... anything over Shump’s pesky defense but trigger happy offense.
this team desperately needs a SF obviously. but if Jackson is gonna basically be a zero on the floor for 26 mins you show anyone else out there. Williams, Shump, Gabriel, I get laughed at for this but even playing Bagley at SF would be better than Jackson. I'd take Jackson for a washing machine at this point.

this team desperately needs a SF obviously. but if Jackson is gonna basically be a zero on the floor for 26 mins you show anyone else out there. Williams, Shump, Gabriel, I get laughed at for this but even playing Bagley at SF would be better than Jackson. I'd take Jackson for a washing machine at this point.
22 pts, 75% FGs, 57% for 3.

Anyway, on to a big game at home vs Raptors. I'll be more disappointed if they fail to execute in that game. Bjelica had a bad game - its gonna happen. statistically for most players

When is Bogdan supposed to be back, anyway?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Maaaaaaybe don't make this argument on a game where he's our leading scorer?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Anyway, on to a big game at home vs Raptors. I'll be more disappointed if they fail to execute in that game. Bjelica had a bad game - its gonna happen. statistically for most players

When is Bogdan supposed to be back, anyway?
I believe targeting the 7th. So next game?

So anything less than a down-to-the-wire loss to Raptors will be disappointing. Maybe the refs will be more impartial.....or maybe even Kings partial being at home. Will take the handicap if so.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Well that was ugly. On the other hand if you told me we were coming back from this road trip 3 in 1 out of told you that was optimistic so there you are. The guys can go back to Sacramento and hopefully get fat on some home cooking!

all in garbage time in a absolute blow out. look at his stats every other game this year. he seriously only makes 3's when it doesn't matter, otherwise he chokes he's shooting 19% from 3 this year thats just pathetic
Not true, he did not play much in garbage time, better check your facts. He did have 7 points by halftime.

? Bogdan. HIeld isn’t a bench player. They will see if Bogdan can play it before benching him

Pretty sad that the group that jacked up a lazy and obscene 51 three pointers and counting also got the “aggressor” benefit of the doubt from the officials to 31 free throw attempts.

Refs can’t be discounted for knocking the wind out of the Kings sail with a rush of terrible calls after the Kings went up 14-7
If you're going to be a winning team in this league, a moderate, very early lead is going to have to withstand a few bad calls in a row. YES the refs sucked. YES if you're going to be a winning team you can't let that stop you.

Pretty sad that the group that jacked up a lazy and obscene 51 three pointers and counting also got the “aggressor” benefit of the doubt from the officials to 31 free throw attempts.

Refs can’t be discounted for knocking the wind out of the Kings sail with a rush of terrible calls after the Kings went up 14-7
It’s not lazy when it’s the system though. And it’s a result of spacing, ball movement, etc.

Kings won’t do anything worth mentioning until they start shooting threes. Long twos are terrible shots anyways.

And try attacking the rim more consistently, then you’ll get some calls. Refs aren’t why you proceeded to get blown out after a quick start. A quick start which, by the way, underdogs usually have on the road. Bud calls a timeout, gets them refocused and it was over from there.

Not true, he did not play much in garbage time, better check your facts. He did have 7 points by halftime.
Point is, he cannot be relied upon when it matters. JJ only knocks down shots in summer league against inferior competition, or in blow outs. (Most likely also playing inferior competition)

check my facts? he's FACTUALLY shooting 19% from 3 on the year homie. He's also factually shooting just 29% on his NBA life. lol! this whole game was virtually garbage time. were you watching today? 3 of his 4 made 3pts shots were in the second half. it was a total blowout already friend. also he scored 17 of his 22 after they had near a 20 pt lead.

you need to get your facts straight