[Game] Kings @ Bucks - Sunday, Nov. 4 - 12:30 PST

so I'll say it again. 17 of his 22 were with the Bucks having opened up about a 20pt lead. define "garbage points" however you'd like but the game was out of hand when all of a sudden Justin Jackson was a scoring machine. what exactly is your point btw? that Justin Jackson is a good player? he's not. that he's a good 3pt shooter? at 19% this year. He's not. whats your point?

the real point is that he personally managed to have his best game, in a game that was out of hand early. you wanna talk about him being a good player why don't you start looking at his stats from the other games this season or last year. better yet just try watching the games with your eyes open. he's not a starting level player and not a serious role player at this moment
Say what you want about JJ, but there weren't many Kings players that played better than him today. Just seems like a poor time to criticize him. Game in reach or not, he played good and I always appreciate good play.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I just read the thread and noticed we had what I believe is our first ever Bucks troll. Gotta wonder how pathetic his life is that he comes to a Kings board to try and talk smack.

Hey @LolWat? If you ever return, you're gonna have to forgive us if we don't pay you any more attention than we did this time. Our own fans are much better at talking smack about our team than you were. But hey - I guess it's the thought that counts, right?

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Say what you want about JJ, but there weren't many Kings players that played better than him today. Just seems like a poor time to criticize him. Game in reach or not, he played good and I always appreciate good play.
He did shoot well, and moved without the ball well in the first half when the game was fairly close. In fact, I thought he moved without the ball better than any other King. However, he just continues to have virtually no impact whatsoever on the defensive end. I don't think I've seen him stop a player who did a cross-over dribble move against him once in his entire NBA career so far. It seems like if he gets moving in one direction, he has no catch-up speed at all to recover and stay with his man. Maybe one of these days...