KINGS Authentic Fan Friday Player Cheer Cards

Hey everyone, my wife and I are collecting the player cheer cards they hand out at Authentic Friday home games. We have several from last season and many from this season and have been trying to find the ones we missed out on.

It only just occurred to me to post a thread about it here to ask fellow fans if they have any extras to give away or to trade. We’re wanting to put together a framed collage in my game room so we’re only interested in cards that are in good-to-excellent condition, not rolled or folded up.

Im not sure we‘re aware of every card that’s been available, but the ones we know or have heard about that we need are:

Swipa the Fox and Buddy Hield from last season and Doug Christie, Jason Williams, Chris Webber from this season. If there are others not listed here or below, we’d be interested in those too.

• From last season‘s KINGS collector series of 6, we have one copy only of; Bagley (1 of 6), Giles (3 of 6), Bogi (5 of 6) and WCS (6 of 6)
  • From this season’s KINGS collector series of 5, we have; Bagley (2 of 5), Barnes (3 of 5), Hield (4 of 5), and a collage of H20, Bogi, Fox, Buddy & MB3 (not numbered in a series)
  • From this season’s KINGS legends series of 6, we have one copy of; Vlade (1 of 6)

Below is a lost of extras we currently have to trade:
  • Vlade (1 of 6), Bagley (2 of 5), Barnes (3 of 5) and the 5-player collage.
  • We also have numerous copies of the team poster that was handed out at the season ticket member party.

I‘ll try to provide some pictures of the cards and posters to make it easier, when I can.

In the meantime, if you have any of the items we‘re missing or know of anyone that does, we’d greatly appreciate the help. We thought we might be able to find folks peddling them on Facebook Marketplace or even on Ebay but have yet to see any.

Thanks in advance for reading.

Last edited:
Lastly, be on the lookout for the next card being handed out this Friday. I’m not sure we’ll be able to attend the game so we’ll likely need the new De’Aaron Fox Swipa-Verse if anyone can snag a few extras.

81C838A3-789C-4993-A329-3B0950DB9385.jpeg

Last edited:

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
The Doug Christie card I have says "authentic fan" on it. I got it from the Monday game against the Magic. Same thing, right? They handed them out at the door.

The Doug Christie card I have says "authentic fan" on it. I got it from the Monday game against the Magic. Same thing, right? They handed them out at the door.
Yes, ma’am. That’s one of the cards we need.

In the lower right corner, it should say “2019-2020 KINGS LEGENDS SERIES x of 6”.
We have the Vlade card from that series, which is “1 of 6”. IDK what number in the series Christie is.

There’s also a Chris Webber, and I believe Jason Williams. Probably Peja and Bobby J coming soon too.

There‘s also a regular series for current players.

Do you happen to have an extra that‘s in good shape?

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
Yes, ma’am. That’s one of the cards we need.

In the lower right corner, it should say “2019-2020 KINGS LEGENDS SERIES x of 6”.
We have the Vlade card from that series, which is “1 of 6”. IDK what number in the series Christie is.

There’s also a Chris Webber, and I believe Jason Williams. Probably Peja and Bobby J coming soon too.

There‘s also a regular series for current players.

Do you happen to have an extra that‘s in good shape?

I'll send you a PM.

Wife and I attended the game last night and scored the new Swipa card, along with a couple others we didn’t already have — such as Chris Webber, Doug Christie, and the sneaker night Jason Williams, Swipa and Bibby montage — thanks to some helpful staff hanging out at the grand entrance (Many thanks to Lee and DiDi!).

We also reached out via email to a couple of the design artists to get a couple of the older ones.

From this current season’s 2019 series of cards, we’re only missing the very first one featuring half the team (see attached image) and 3 of the Legends besides Webber, Divac and Christie which I don’t believe have been released yet.

From last season’s series 2018 series, were only missing De’Aaron Fox (see attached image).

From 2016 and 2017, we’ve learned there were cards made for former players such as Cousins, Gay, Rondo, Acy, McClemore, Collison, Mason, Temple, and Casspi.

If anyone here has any of these and would like to trade for something else, let me know. We have an extra of most everything we’ve collected thus far.

Theres someone on EBay pedaling some of the cards for $10 plus shipping, but we‘re not going to pay for anything. Give aways or trade only — or I guess we’re SOL. ;)

Thanks in advance to anyone with info or help.

1F0711ED-50A6-4023-9832-861E81836984.jpeg

FCB5DA8C-BE9D-40AB-961E-C8185A65E0DB.jpeg

Last edited: