[Game] Kings at Wizards, Sunday Nov. 24, 3 PM PT/6 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bogs doesn't look to be completely himself. He may be thinking about the hammy. Hopefully, he starts hitting his shots in the 2nd half. His D has been pretty good this half.
Not to beat the barely-breathing equine, but I have noticed at least two times (without going back and checking to see if there were more) when he was wide open, called for the ball but was totally ignored by a certain individual whose name I'm not going to mention so it doesn't look like I'm picking on him.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The dilemma for Buddy is that he needs to think about not doing stupid stuff, but at the same time get in a natural rhythm to shoot the ball. Until not doing stupid stuff become habitual for him it's going to be a lot harder to shoot the ball efficiently.

Really like the Kings game plan thus far. When the Kings are on offense, get the ball to whoever IT is guarding and then go after IT. When the Kings are on defense, play tough, on the ball defense while shading the lanes. When the Wiz rebound and are in transition run a man at whoever has the ball--small bumps, borderline, but not quite fouls. Just need to hit some of those open threes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.