[Game] Kings at Spurs, Friday December 6, 5:30 PM PT/8:30 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
If I'm a betting man, Joseph plays because he looked pretty good in the prior game. Bogs is a big question mark. The question with him is becoming not will he play, but should he play. Based on what I've seen from him over the past 2+ years, if he's questionable then he probably should not play.

Especially if Bogdan doesn't play, it's going to be pretty excruciating watching Bagley sitting on the sidelines, knowing he's healthy.

Leaving the injury status of various players aside, this team is going to have to play smarter ball than the two prior games in order to have a chance against the Spurs.

The Spurs are underachievers this year, which is always a danger for the Kings.
Is Kyle Guy with the team? If so, it would be a gas to see our two 2nd rounders playing together tonight. With promise. More likely, Luke will have Buddy playing the point and Ariza the shooting guard.

So, we either leapfrog from 11th in the West to 9th, or drop to 12th. With Dallas and Houston games following, this seems like a fine time to win one.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Kings need this one.
Oddly enough it's the most winnable on paper. This is a rough patch for the team to get through so hopefully picking up one of these on this trip happens. It's still early in the season but throwing up a donut after being within a hair of .500 will hurt.

Why are they being so damn overly cautious with Bagley? Enough already

Why do they think we have the luxury to lose games like this in the western conference?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Why are they being so damn overly cautious with Bagley? Enough already

Why do they think we have the luxury to lose games like this in the western conference?
If it comes down to being overly-cautious or not being cautious enough, I'll take the former every night of the year. You really think they don't want him back just as badly as we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.