[Game] Kings at Pacers, Wednesday May 5th, 5 PM Pacific (8 PM Eastern)

No. This team needs the right vision. At its core, you have a scoring PG, a SG with great vision and ability, another that can bomb from three, a SF that can do a lot, a PF that can run and score from my inside the key with ease, and a center that can clean up. All of them on the young side.
The pieces are here.
It's how the coach is using them. Fox can score 35 pts a game. But it wears him down. Fox is more comfortable picking and choosing his spots. Your power forward can get buckets if you feed him enough and he gets energized when he's scoring. But coach wants him to be the well rounded player. Holmes is efficient and great in pick and roll, but you don't need to feature him in your offense.

Let Fox play defense and all around game. Let Bagley play offense, let Haliburton facilitate, Barnes and Holmes fill the gaps.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Carmichael Dave said when Bagley got subbed out, he was shaking his hand......was after the missed dunk and he went down.

If he’s hurt again.................

Hey all! Have not seen Kings games for quite some time, just wanted to check in as I'm following the boxscore. As Slab said it looks like Walton's return season will happen.

Oh by the way update on Bagley?

No. This team needs the right vision. At its core, you have a scoring PG, a SG with great vision and ability, another that can bomb from three, a SF that can do a lot, a PF that can run and score from my inside the key with ease, and a center that can clean up. All of them on the young side.
The pieces are here.

That doesn't include the draft pick, where we strike gold and get Cade Cunningham.
We're saying the same thing. They have way more talent than their record suggests.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
40 minutes for Buddy and Delon on a back to back. Now the Spurs and Pels have to figure out of they want to swap that draft spot with Sac, Sac is willing to make that trade.

Def doesn't look like the worst defensive team in the league. These last 4 games I've watched were basically the first I've watched all season.

And they've looked pretty great. Were they just extremely lazy all season despite having more talented players ?