[Game] Kings "at" Lakers, Thursday August 13th, 10:30 AM PT

dude12

Hall of Famer
Just finished watching the game. Quite honestly, not surprised James and Guy barely played because Walton is dumb. Seriously, I can’t have any more disgust for Walton right now. He’s terrible.

Every other team is playing their youngsters meaningful minutes somehow, someway. Didn’t even know who the Lakers kid who played 30 plus minutes was. Yet he gets 30 plus.

Nice job of getting evaluation of Guy all year. He played 3 total games I believe. If you don’t draft a backup PG with the 1st pick, we are stuck with Cojo and then Guy slots into the 3rd PG spot. Cojo sucks as a PG.

Just finished watching the game. Quite honestly, not surprised James and Guy barely played because Walton is dumb. Seriously, I can’t have any more disgust for Walton right now. He’s terrible.

Every other team is playing their youngsters meaningful minutes somehow, someway. Didn’t even know who the Lakers kid who played 30 plus minutes was. Yet he gets 30 plus.

Nice job of getting evaluation of Guy all year. He played 3 total games I believe. If you don’t draft a backup PG with the 1st pick, we are stuck with Cojo and then Guy slots into the 3rd PG spot. Cojo sucks as a PG.
Ha! Cojo didn't play point guard. In the 2nd unit, it was Buddy running the offense, because Cojo is just that bad.

Culture of a team starts from the top down. Vivek rewards people in the front office who play politics. Vlade picks employees who he basically likes to hang out with. Joeger played politics that bled into how he played players and lineups in games and now Walton seems to have a preference for role players over talent because he relates to role players more. None of these things are basketball talent related decisions. So it's no surprise they aren't making basketball decisions during these last few games.

Giles getting 3 minutes, Guy getting 5 minutes and James getting 9 minutes is an utter disgrace. It's like Walton thinks we're all idiots who can't see past the team record and "finishing 2-0 is good momentum in next season" sort of bullcrap.

Hoping for massive FO changes, but expecting more of the same company line and watching this team compete for 37 wins next season. good times.
A disgrace? I think it's just a sign that none of the three will be on the roster next season.